Reviews for Healing the Healer
Virtuella chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
"That I should be laid low by such an undignified ailment! The shame of it! None save those closest to me must ever hear that their King was felled by a childish malady!”

Ah, Aragorn is not without vanity. ;-)

“I cannot spend weeks playing in the garden!” Aragorn replied testily. LOL! And how he doesn't want any of the books! Very funny.

"Cirion should not have ceded territory to Rohan permanently, while Pelendur should have awarded the crown to Arvedui; in which case Aragorn would have been able to wed Arwen in his twentieth year." ROFL! Oh, this is absolutely hilarious...
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Aw, poor cranky Aragorn! I admit I did like the cranky running commentary on the History of the Stewards. Aragorn is very lucky he has Arwen and Faramir to take of him. Looking forward to more!
Deandra chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
*lol* Since I've already read this, I keep forgetting it hasn't all posted here yet!

Dear cranky Aragorn - let's hope his wife and steward don't have to suffer through him being ill very often.

- Deandra
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Faramir is going to end up sick too, even if it isn't with the chicken pox... Update soon!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
/“I cannot have such a childish ailment!” Aragorn protested. ”I am a warrior, not an infant!”/

LOL. *giggles*

Oh, poor Aragorn. I caught when I was five, I think, from a friend. My back itched the most-gah, I still have those chickenpox scars...

~Cal
Lady-Roisin chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
So sorry I'm behind on reviews! I really loved this story. Aragorn's reactions are classic male, LOVE it. This was a really great story, and love reading it again.
black4minister chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
hahaha, trust him to be all grouchy with the chickenpox, and to insist it was something worse because he could not have a children's ailment, haha. I was only just thinking as i read thisthat ofcourse he wouldn't have got it as a child because he was in Rivendell. but he';d better stop being stroppy or Arwen will give a good telling off.

can't wait of more, c ya.
Virtuella chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Hehehe, priceless. In particular Arwen and Faramir arguing about how to spend the night.
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Aragorn really can be stubborn, when he wants to. *shakes head* Fortunately he has no chance against the united front of Faramir and Arwen. The dream Aragorn had about Denethor chasing him from the city with a broom made me chuckle. Now I really wonder what else it will take until Aragorn finally admits that he has caught the chicken pox. *g*
Tirnel chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
...my only real problem is aragorn sounds like a whiney baby. other than that i kinda liked it.
Verity Kindle chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
“It looks like the chickenpox to me,” said Faramir.

“I did not know you were trained in healing arts!” Aragorn retorted, as Faramir helped him climb back into bed."

This is so childish, it made me smile. Aragorn is pretty much the worst patient ever...
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Aragorn will not be having fun for a while, chicken pox as an adult is nasty. Update soon!
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Oh poor Aragorn, he is in for a miserable few days with the chickenpox! This was a very good chapter, and Aragorn was cute as the fussy patient.
szepilona10 chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Great chapter! Update soon please!

God Bless!

~Szepilona10~
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
It seems true that healers make the worst patients, judging from Aragorns temper.

I especially liked the Faramir-being-unperturbed-by-Aragorns-wrath part! He is such a great character!

Well done and congrats on winning! ;)
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »