Reviews for Healing the Healer
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I didn't make it through the Teitho stories this time, but the good thing is I'll have the pleasure of reading this story for the first time now. :) Poor Aragorn - I have a feeling he should take his symptoms a bit more seriously. If he has become infected from caring for his son, he's likely in for a rough time. I'm glad Faramir wasn't impressed by his king's anger, he really did the right thing in taking him back to his room. A promising beginning, Linda, I enjoyed it very much! :)

black4minister chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
oh nice story, grumpy aragorn, sympathetic faramir and not-so-easily swayed arwen-perfect mix.

i also can't wait for the next chapter of a time to reap, especially seeing as it's the reunion of all the familys. and arwen and eowyn will be so happy to see the two friends again.

well can't wait for an update, don't really mind which you do first.
Pentangle-linnon chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I read the whole story at the Teitho site, and it definitely got my vote. This story is a riot, and I rarely laugh out loud, but for this one I did. I'm trying not to spoil the second chapter, so I'll just say I loved it.

Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Tee hee, Aragorn has chicken pox? That's just hilarious! He's a pretty grumpy patient, isn't he?
Virtuella chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Ah, the joys of a vomiting toddler...

So, Aragorn's caught the chickenpox? That could be very unpleasant. Knowing you, the road to recovery will not be straight and smooth!

Two typos:

in the King’sl Household

DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh, this is quite interesting. Please update.
Laume chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
oi! He had better not have chicken pox too - that can leave men infertile if they get it as adults.
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Uh-oh, a sick-feeling King is a cranky King, especially when he's used to being the one giving the orders in case of illness rather than taking them. Great chapter!
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Hm. I didn't know chickenpox made you angry at people...
szepilona10 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aragorn has the chicken pox!(Right?) Great story! Update soon please!

God Bless!

JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh, poor Aragorn! I think of the two, Eldarion actually got the better deal on chickenpox-he won't remember anything of his experience, while his father is in for some real discomfort, all of which he will remember for years. Lord Elrond and Gilraen should probably have seen to little Estel getting and getting over the chickenpox when he was young, but no doubt they were terrified of the only heir to the Kingship getting ill, and kept him from visiting his Dunedain relatives when there was an outbreak of chickenpox in the settlements. Looking forward to more story!
marion chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh dear, isn't chicken pox in adults really dangerous? My uncle had it when he was seventeen and almost died. Nothing good in store for Aragorn, I imagine...
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Hee. I like Grumpy!Aragorn. :)

But to be sick...reminds me that I can't be sick at the moment because I have to many things going on.

One nitpick:

You wrote: /Aragorn replied, pushing the food to the side of his plate and wishing he did not feel so nauseous/

It should be "nauseated," not "nauseous." To be nauseous to make the OTHER person feel sick. It's a common mistake, though.

Looking forward to more. :)

acacia59601 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh, Aragorn is going to be one horrible patient... I really hope Arwen and Faramir are going to be able to refrain from strangling him in his sleep... Update soon!
nautika chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This Aragorn just makes me want to shake him. I think it's great to see our heroes in less than heroic circumstances from time to time, and this one certainly did that! Grin.

I cannot believe Arwen allowed him to forbid her anything. She truly does have the patience of an elf.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

I really can't imagine Reap is on its final chapter. I must have missed an update or two somewhere. Have to check that later tonight!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4