Reviews for Swan Song
Evil Willow chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
OH my. That was just perfect. The reader in me was so MAD but the writer in me is in awe. I keep thinking I've read your best fic, and then I read another one and have to change my mind on that. You just keep getting better and better!
DragonMouse chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
WHy? Why why why why why? sorry. I waz good. ~( 8
asdf chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
That was so amazing. How do you do it? you made me cry. Five paragraphs and you made me cry. That, once again, was absolutley amazing.
Peculiar Reverie chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
I have already hired an assasin to find you. Kill, you and make rewrite this with out making me cry tell i have to change out of wet clothes. Not in that pirticular order!

Great story though but omg i swear im cry look at the drippys!
Kincaid chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
ooooh...I don't know what to say...Very skillfully done.
shimmer chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
short, but still tragic. lovin it!
Lyra of Destiny chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
Bloody brilliant this was. Positively wonderful. Angsty, skillfully written. I am amazed at your ability to pack so much emotion into such a small story. Brava! ~Lyra
rashaka someday I'll sign in chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
Wow. oh god, now i'm depressed. That was fantastic writing. your control over diction/word choice and description is masterful. Of course... the end is just awful (in a sad not poor way). My Spike DIED! I thought it was touching how Xander thought that in the end he earned heaven though. Good job on the writing, with a few paragraphs you created and entire scene that was emotionally charged and startlingly clear and poignant.