Reviews for Reality Hurts
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Cuddy's reaction to Thirteen's little speech was a "whaaa?" moment, I was just as confused as Thirteen, but knowing that Cuddy really cares and wants Thirteen to care about *herself*... awwww! Sad ending, but written so well.
Secret Heart33 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This was really good! Wish you would have continued it!
DM92 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh come on, you can't stop it there! it's so tense and incharacter and believable! pleeeease continue!
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was really well written.

I'm a huge fan of Cuddy/Thirteen, and I'm slightly annoyed with myself for not reading this earlier.

Anyway, this was great, and I enjoyed it a lot.
Natasha Cantrell chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love how Cuddy's always your center of attention! It definitely makes me coming back for more! :)
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
you make Thirteen my favorite character! sure shes a bit screwed up but still my favorite!
neverused chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
awesome fic
Blood Red Kisses chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Great job with this one. I really love your fics. They're so great. I love fics where Thirteen just doesn't care about herself. Whoot! Cuddy can care for her! Mwahaha!
babydykecate chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Excellent. Wonderfully written, beautiful and heartbreaking. I'd been craving a 13/Cuddy fic after the IV scene in Lucky Thirteen, and this was perfect
crzy4anime chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
very interesting. i like how you began everything. the byplay between them was fun to 'watch.' keep up the great work and i can't wait to see were this goes. ~_~Suchi~_~
Underthelivingmoon chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Great job! I like where this story is headed. More, please?
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
aww, kinda bitter sweet there

she finds out her sexeh boss wants her too, and then to run off like that...

Cuddy shoulda followed her... ah well, they work in the same place, odds are she'll corner thirteen eventually

Autumnmycat23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow, I really liked this. I think you wrote this well. All of the characters were in character, especially 13. Thanks for putting this up. )
jollypantsxcore chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I do wish you'd write more frequently.
minako366 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008