Reviews for Raxacoricofallapatorius
yyqh chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Cute. "hope mixed with a degree of trepidation, in case the suggestion involved housework." this alone is able to make me laugh hard.

xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I think Ianto got the easier word to pronounce (not that I can say either of them properly), but I have a feeling Jack wouldn't leave it at that - he'd hunt down every impossible to say alien name he could find until Ianto couldn't say it. And then Ianto would remind him that he still wins, since he could say all the others, and Jack would mope :D (you're getting my imagination going with all these great stories!)
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
LOL perfect! XD
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This is love. I still need practice at pronouncing that though. I have to reading it and say it slowly before I can just pronouce it. But I will get it and then show off my friends. It'll be much fun. Though I wish I were more like Ianto and be able to say it right away.
HuckingHarkness chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
lol This was brilliant. As all your stories are! You've even convinced me into looking into the rugby score on 22nd! lol. Also, as I love Latin, it was nice to see that make an appearance! ...if a little short... lol Hope you write more soon! ;)

cjh4ever chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Just as good as the last one! Of course Ianto would get it first time.
Glic chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This was really good, and I liked how it linked to your other story. 'Twas funny how Ianto got it in one where it took Jack so long to say what Ianto was trying to teach him xD
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
aw, adorable little one shot! although I would pick sex with Jack over anything else. But I did think it was cute that Ianto was too full for sex! I've had that problem too, poor Ianto. and if the game is right there, why don't they go and see it live? Jack could surprise him!
x-Athenea-x chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
lol cute like learning curve!

I bet Jack wished Rose was as smart as Ianto!
IAmSherlocked96 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
ha. funny stuff. i might watch the match. i love the new zeland huka. dunno which team to support though. darn my multi-cultural family.

you got love blon fel-fotch pasameer-day slitheen and raxacoricofallapatorius. their like some of my fav dw words. although theyre tricky to remeber how to write them. im still working on blon fel-fotch but i can do raxacoricofallapatorius very quickly.

werewolfatemyphoenix chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Jack and Ianto are so cute!
deeta tarrant chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wales don't stand a chance!
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Fantastic! Nicely written, I really liked it! You captured both Ianto and Jack perfectly. Thank you! :D
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008

Welsh is such a wonderful language. I've just descended into the world of telemarketing in a call centre and I've been going for the Cardiff and Newport bookings so that I can say "And is your address ..." and pronounce it right (and greet people with Bore Da and say Diolch An Fawr of course)

Love it!
Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Well, we always knew Ianto's a fast learner. :P

I've always found it a bit odd that Jack's been in Wales as long as he has and yet somehow never picked up the language. On the other hand, he likely never had to, since he's probably always had at least one native speaker hanging around to translate.

Though a friend of mine put forth the theory that Jack actually knows Welsh, but only the words related to sex. Because from Jack's POV, those are the only words he needs to know.