Reviews for Operation: There Is No Operation
Grz chapter 22 . 11/1
cool story well done
thewookie1 chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
Great story, I really enjoyed it from star to finish. 362's observations were spot on in the veggied room; sadly she was dealing with a madman
Treadertaker chapter 22 . 7/4/2014
Very beautiful story. The plot is a little fast, but that's okay. I like the part when 362 just shares that undeniable truth, because that really seems to be the best answer to all the conflicts made by kids and adults. I guess with that knowledge in mind, 362 might help bridge the gap between the age groups.
pikachucat chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
MyRandomName chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
Great story
jtdarkman chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
Yaaay this was fun and set up really well. kinda open for more u know. i got kinda upset when i couldnt click the next button lol. but this was a fun read and i enjoyed this alot. happy writing!
JeckParadox chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
I was on tv tropes, looking at the Hannibal speech trope, and I saw Father's genius line and decided to read this story, which I found amazing, especially this chapter, it was incredibly well done and thought out,
Senza pieta chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
["We love you, Father," they said tenderly, hugging with a socially acceptable medium amount of pressure.

"Of course you do, kids," he muttered wearily over their heads. "Because I didn't give you a choice."]

whY would u write that

my heartjust dropped into my stomag at this line omg WHHHHHHY!? thats so sad :(((((
Jackrkazi141FTW chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
wow that was fast
Jackrkazi141FTW chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
It'd be funny if they ran into a GKND patrol just after exiting the system. :)
mark3232 chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
DESTROY THE KIDS NEXT DOOR, OR ELSE He said in the first episode he was in. Doesn't sound much like him here, does it?
yukidaru chapter 22 . 8/30/2012
That was so amazing, I would absolutely love to read a sequel.
Crazy Uncle chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
This ran a level above the average KND episode.
Hell, this was great. thanks for the story.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This intends to expose, like so much fanfiction, what's so wrong with this show. But such things only work by changing the story and the characters into things they're not.
mark3232 chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
So this reveals that the KND are completely messed up and Father is really a good person? No, not accurate at all.