Reviews for Did You Think You Could Just Walk Away?
BrokenDarkFire chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Though I loved the idea of Nathan becoming a father figure to Charlie, the pool scene was so undeniably chemical-react-y and then the whole putting-his-arm-around-him scene was so tender that, in the end, I gave up and acknowledged the slash potential there. And lo and behold, I'm not the only one who thinks so! I thought your Nathan and Charlie were very in character, particularly Nathan. He just strikes me as the everyone-leaves-eventually fatalist type.

Also, I think I mght know why you always think Cat Stevens when thinking of Charlie Bartlett. The song sung in the play at the end is originaly by Cat Stevens, I think.
Error Cannot Reach Author chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awesome story. I just watched the movie recently and I totally almost squealed when they were at the play and Gardner put his arm around Charlie. Well even throughout the movie. So I had to see if there were any fanfics for it. Glad I did. But man the movie was sort of embarrassing cause I watched it with my dad. XD

I really need to stop seeing slash in everything I watch and read. Anyway, excellent story.
K chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Just... guh.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who watched the movie and had incredibly inappropriate thoughts about them. I didn't even try to stop it. The slash was just there from the beginning. I couldn't *not* see it.
I'd love it if you wrote more like this.
chric chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
what an amazing fic *_* i'm quite weirdo, but i really really like this pairing
sheerpoetry chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
So, I'm not completely daft, then. ;) (I inevitably finally come to realizations such as these after watching movies one too many times.)

I love, love, love them coming together like this, so long after. And the random thoughts from both scattered here and there. And that Charlie would never for a second consider anything less than life and love for them. (Nathan's reaction to that, by the way, is perfect and priceless!)

*cuddles them*

This is FANTASTIC!

Oh, and slash away! Anywhere and everywhere. :D
Charmina chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
You know it's wierd, but I honestly hadn't seen this ship either. Usually I see slash-couples as soon as I turn on the tv but not when I watched Charlie Bartlett. That's why this fic really interested me and, I have to say, now I want more! You wrote them really well and Charlie felt spot on. Nice ending-line too! Great job!
KallH chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
You should more stuff like this. I've always tohught about it too... and it's pretty good.
Na-san chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Best Nathan/Charlie fanfiction ever! So cute and agnst, love it!
irezel chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
*sigh* yay...:D
Malicious Sherlock chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
It's ok. When I watched the movie for the first time, I totally thought Principal/Student...hot! But alas, I'm not the only one it seems. It's nice.
RDJFTW chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Ahahahaha! I love yout disclaimer at the end! My friend showed me clips of the movie because of her love for chekov and I knew immediately that there would be slash. The pool, I have to agree! Inwas almost expecting it to happen since I'd not watched the movie! But Mr Gardiner putting his arm around Charlie and charlie's adorable smile was the clincher! Well done for refraining so long! If I was a writer...
Mcbnotredame7 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very well done...

Loved it!

Mcbnotredame7
vanete druse chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I just want to say thank you, because this proves that I'm just an insane, slash loving fan girl.

This was very cute and made me smile.

I can now re-watch CB with my slash goggles firmly on without feeling /too/ bad. xD
Horror Cakes chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
omgoodness you read my mind. I watched it and the pool scene there was a lot of chemistry and then at the play when he puts his arm around him! AWESOME! loved the story
nine miles to go chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
more, please? with sugar on top?