Reviews for Undercover In Vegas
3 amazing and suspenseful and well written and just wow omg
NCISdictated chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Omg i love this!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
This was amazing, best fan fiction I've read. Felt like an episode because the case was so central throughout. Loved it
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
Thi
DarlingDracorex chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is the first NCIS fanfiction I've read, and so far I'm loving it! I'm really excited to read more!

I just thought I would point out one little thing... At the very end you said "She planted a soft against his equally soft lips." - did you mean to have the word 'kiss' in there?

You can look forward to reviews of each chapter!

~ Michelle :)
NCIS Lover chapter 15 . 2/10/2010
such a great story. you should make a sequal where abby and mcgee get together. thanks for the story. its getting me out of studying for science for now. Keep writing!
NCIS Lover chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
such a very cute story im totally gonna read the whole thing. i love mcabby
Danielle chapter 15 . 1/15/2010
THAT WAS FABULOUS! Great story! I love how that played out and it really sounds like a real NCIS episode (because there really is a case and all the technicalities were covered! That's just amazing! Other fanfic hardly have any focus on the case so your story was GREAT!)

The ending with "McSleeping Beauty" was perfect!

One slight criticism though, I think they should have checked in with the team back in DC when they got into their hotel rooms. It was out of character that they didn't (yeah, sure Abby told Tim not too but that's even worse).

Anyway, just wanted to point that out as constructive criticism, not to put down or anything like that. On teh whole, a GREAT fanfic, really fantastic. One of the best ones I've read!

Thank you for writing this and kudos. Keep up the good work!
SMFAHForLife chapter 15 . 12/27/2009
That was so good! I'm sad that there aren't goint to be any more chapters, but it was amazing! Can't wait for your next stories!
chelsea1234 chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
Great ending but I'm so sorry that it's finished. Thanks for the great story :)
chelsea1234 chapter 14 . 12/20/2009
Great chapter. I knew Timmy would save the day. I hope Gibbs sees it that way. Thankyou :)
chelsea1234 chapter 13 . 12/20/2009
Come on Timmy, you have to save Abby! Thank you :)
chelsea1234 chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
Oh No, Tim you have to save Abby! Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 11 . 12/20/2009
Oh No! I hope Tim is a fast talker cause he's going to need to be to get out of this :)
chelsea1234 chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
About time too! Go Timmy! Thanks :)