Reviews for A Thanksgiving To Remember Or Forget
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Slumber party of sorts that turns into a one-man dance extravaganza? Oh well, only at Ron and Kim's place.

Pretty good quick-fire dialogue with all members of the party.

I see Drew still has bill paying issues.

Looks like some of the kids are getting along, and one of them has some of mom and dad's grumpy side of the family issues.

Bring on the gumbo!

Katsumara chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Oh, good chapter! Love the introduction of their family, and Sheila/Drew's family. Ben certainly seems like a little pooper, and Sally sure is shy. Can't wait for more!
screaming phoenix chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Grabby hands and pleasant dreams combine with an available body part and a curious child make an interesting way to wake up huh?

That Thanksgiving looks like its going to be interesting.
Katsumara chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Good chapter. I just continue to love Olivia and her adorable little voice that I'm picturing in my head. The best part of it was when she asked Kim about the dirty rice. xD Good stuff! Keep it up!
Comet Moon chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
What about an eskimo theme?

A europeon theme (celibriting us bloody yanks leaving their lands)

A Lorwardian theme. (Also know as a Hanibel Lector theme)

I'm done

Look forward to more

Ja ne

Jim
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Aw man, that wake-up scene was priceless! Ron off in his dream world... with Kim... and those grabby hands... with their 'innocent' child nearby... gathering some embarrassing dirt on her 'rents... Oh yeah, Olivia's got something to hold at least Daddy at bay when she starts dating down the road.

But now a Southern, Louisiana Thanksgiving? Except for the croissants and gumbo, and a few other items we add, this sounds about right to me...

Now onto Shopping!

Happy Turkey Day to you!
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
yeah everybody got . Just trying to figure out where Olivia Carina came from. Well, it's obvious where she came from, just working on the name.

Enjoying it and thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aw! A sweet tale of a semi-domesticated Ron and Kim enjoying the special moments that make life worth living. Nicely done!

? Hold still while I get the stick I use to beat writers who use realy lame puns.

I want to know just where Robotic, rampaging turkey came from. Sounds like a tale worth telling to me.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aw. So adorable. I love Oliva. ] Keep it up! I can't wait to see more T-Giving tales!
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Best Zorpox story ever.

(Save Zorpox and the Cheerleader)

Ja ne

Jim
Ultimate Naco Topping chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Do my eyes deceive me? Is this a happy, comedy filled, light-hearted Kim/Ron story? Where's the out of character violence? The trumped up angst? The Kigo? The...

Wait a second, nevermind. My apologies. We are so sorely deprived of such good-natured fare 'round these parts that I have forgotten how to react when I encounter it. Let me start over:

Great start! The new family Stoppable is enchanting. The use of author's notes in the story would normally be jarring and a drag on the narrative, but you used it for comedic effect. Bravo!

I don't know how I missed your other work, but expect a visit to them shortly.
Donteatacowmanwas2lazy2login chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Cute.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
That previous Thanksgiving with the turkeys from a mad mechanic's shop sounds like a play on the mutant snowmen from days gone by to me...

Good intro to this one dear author. Kim, Ron and family are doing well and have grown to love each so much more. The playtime definitely shows this.