Reviews for Jimmy Olsen, You're Screwed
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Very cute, and very enjoyable! I love how the story wrapped up! :D

-DMRA
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Loved it.
MercyFrost chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Very funny! I loved it! Do more!
solipoli chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Haha Jimmy...gosh I miss him.'Taddletale' lol. Gotta love Jimbo!
Louise chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Love your fanfic! had me laughing! great to read about Jimmy he deserves some love!
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Jimmy Olsen's machinations to get CK and LL together are hilarious. He's so determined to do it, he got obsessed with it. But his heart is in the right place - he knows when a couple like Clois just has to be together. Thanks! I enjoyed that a lot.
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
You're right... Jimmy's a cool character. I'll have to keep Jimmy POV's in mind... I'm just gonna ignore what happened in Doomsday.

That was really funny. I laughed aloud at the chase scene...

Classic!
ooglebug chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I love Jimy! :D

and your combination of him and clois is practically perfection!

fingers crossed hes off those damn drugs and back with chloe in Doomsday, not likely lol but i can dream ;)

x
brattyprat chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
i could totally picture this actually happenin. at least the jimmy spying parts .

It made me laugh a lot. i liked it .it seemed more fun and less drama and i think the show needs that.:)
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This was the most random, idiotic fic I've ever read and I LOVED every second of it lol

"TATTLETALE" omg still lmao

The fic was amazing.
Nemi chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
So funny! Really liked it, hoping for more!
Nutty chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
That was hilarious! I loved Jimmy and Chloe, and Counter Guy too lol Please you HAVE to write another story like this, I couldn't stop laughing.

My favourite part, because I love the way it's written:

Jimmy fished around in his pocket and retrieved the aforementioned twenty bucks. He handed the twenty bucks to Counter Guy. Counter Guy handed him the black balaclava. Jimmy grinned again.

“Thanks!” Jimmy said.

“Whatever,” Counter Guy said.

LOL!
Penny chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I loved this story! I laughed from beginning to the end. Jimmy would be the type of guy to take it upon himself to spy on people. I love how everything was for naught and he wasn't needed for Clark and Lois to get together after all. Chloe's reactions when he would return from his excursions were hilarious too. I would love to read another story from you, especially if it's from Jimmy's point of view.
ColleenJoy chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aww... that was very fun to read. I like Jimmy and his perpective was interesting. I especially liked Clark's ability to tame Lois temper. So sweet!
TaraLittle chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
That was a lovley story! Having it from Jimmy's point of view was perfect! Loved the story line and you wrote the charactes very well. Very good job on writing the story. I enjoyed reading it :) Go Clois!