Reviews for Overdue
13DiamondPython13 chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
This is what you call obsession. And also great for a game theory or creepypasta a la Rugrats.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
it was ok
KitTheFabulous chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
OOOHHHH I'd definitely love to read this fic! But then (thank God) you warned about spoilers.

Since I haven't finished the games yet, I'll just be reading this some other time.

I can already feel the love *.:sparkles:.*
Wise Shin chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
lol ColdkillerX
wolfe13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
OMG THIS WAS SOOOOO GOOD! Thank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank you TTTTHHHHHHAAAAANNNNKKKKKKK YYYYOOOUUUU for writing a sequel!
darkcuddlesx11 chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
wooooooooooow that was soooooo good :)
heylalaa chapter 10 . 2/26/2010
ooh. i liked this. i loved it. :)

really cute. all of the characters were so.. IC. and also, this story is just-so funny. xDD

thanks for the read.
Wabi chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
This is kind of a small complaint, but it's really jarring to see someone crying, "!" It works in video games, because it's usually accompanied by a sound effect, but in literature it's hard to pin a noise to it.
RiddikulusGrin chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
fantastic.
Terracea chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Lovin' the Apollo, Trucy, and Pearl Scenes :)

Really hilarious!
Terracea chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I really love this story! It's like I can totally relate to Maya! You did a great job! KUDOS!
OOOOOooooo5 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
SWET!
EmeraldGlee chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Such a...cute and wonderful story. I wonder if there will be a sequel...that would be nice. Great job doing this! Keep writing!
Kuchiki Jeanne chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
Hey Alette-senpai! Sorry for the late review! (This time, school's bugging ME! ;)

About the not-updating thing, it's okay! In fact, I was the rude one for asking you to update before our school opening. You're the writer; you make the rules. So... yeah, I also wanted to apologize for that. (And my head's feeling better now, thank you!)

To be honest, this last chapter wasn't really the ending I expected for the fic. Nonetheless, it was still a good finishing touch to the story - the type that leaves you with a feeling of relief and nostalgia. And the last line was definitely the sweet cherry on top of the the cake. (I happen to like Black Forest cakes. ) Oh, and "Closet-Boy" was epic! Hahaha...

The runaway part was SO Pearly! I don't know why, but Pearl seems like the runaway type of person to me now. *influence, influence* It totally fits her character, and she's the type of person who'd always take responsibility for her mistakes. But I still think she's cute. Oh, and if ever there'd be another AJ game set a year after AJ:1, Trucy, Pearl, and I would be the same age!

Woahh... This is the first time I gave very long reviews for a fanfiction. This fic certainly got me craving for more as each chapter is posted. Thanks for the good read, and God bless!

~Kuchiki Jeanne
princessphilomena chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
Ohh...my review for this story is certainly overdue :P

Wow, this story just turned out so beautifully. I do love the ending - it's got that "the end is just the beginning" kind of feel to it. (And I just made it sound totally lame -.-)

Buut, jumping back, there are a number of moments that I have to bring up. I love how you made Nick use his magatama on Maya for once, and using the talisman - wow, I would have never thought of that :P And the way you had them go over their memories together, with Maya revealing her side of the story, just made it so amazing and sweet :)

And I thought it was really interesting that you threw in the little plot twist with Nick visitng Iris and wanting to rekindle something (wow, now I'm really going backwards) It was something different from the usual stories that stick to one pairing 100 percent from beginning to end xD

But anyways, before I start ranting too much, I just have to say that this really was an amazing story :) I loved your moments of humourous wit, the emotional scenes, the flashbacks, the reunions and awesome characterizations. (Did I mention the flawless grammar and spelling?)

The bottom line: I loved it! :)

I hope to see more from you soon!