Reviews for The Guardian
shadowXwurmpleX3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Ahahaha! Lolz! I love how this story ended up! Although, I don't really imagine Terra asking Aqua about a knight and a princess metaphor... but I love Aqua's play on words! (Idiom or Pun...?) Oh goodness, I think this story deserves a favorite, :P
neo-chan7 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
another great one-shot of terra and aqua!XD
ShadowAthems chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I liked the story. Even though Ven is my favorite character, I like more the pairing of Terra and Aqua.
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Cute story, I love the Terra/Aqua pairing.
Miki chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Just like you, I'm pretty torn about the whole Terra/Aqua & Ven/Aqua pairings.

But, after reading this, it swayed me to be more of a fan for Terra&Aqua. ; u ;

They're just too cute! The roles you gave them as Princess, Prince, & Knight fit them so well!~

Thank you for such a great read!
Naminitay chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This was beautiful! Terra is so sweet. I absolutely adore this pairing, y'know? It kinda replaced Sora/Kairi in my mind. But I still love it! Terra/Aqua FTW, BITCHES!
DecidedlyPositive chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This was so, so utterly wonderful! I love this pairing, and the last line made me squeal at the cuteness of it XD
DarkangelGuard77 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
well once again another good fic about terra and aqua wich is rare but u made a really good story
Silencednyx chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
kwl story realy good
LadyJamie178 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I love it! please write more!
Lilac Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Not bad at all. I like the way you write BBS fics even though nobody can claim at this time whether you're OOC or not.

I don't ship Ven/Aqua or Terra/Aqua at this time since I don't even know what KIND of relationship Lady Aqua has with either male so I'm a non-shipper at this time even though I don't mind reading about either pairing I am in the mood for )
evilspiritexiv chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
it is really a nice story
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aww I thought it was pretty cute. I like TerraxAqua alot. Very nicely done. Keep up the good work! )
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I don't care if it's cheesy or moldy cheese, it's pure LURVE! XD

I really liked the theme of this one, kinda a fairy tale. Terra as a lowly knight, Aqua as a wayward princess. Very nice 'n sweet. Poor Terra :( He needs a hug, Aqua. Hug him!

Or I shall.

Kai Saitou chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Great job! I loved it, this is the official first Terra/Aqua story I've read. The grammatical errors were almost nonexistent and everything was written well. Again great job!

~Kai Saitou~