Reviews for Harbinger
thelifeeater chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
utterly amazing.

fantastic jameron.
Luke777 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Hmm… I'm quite disappointed in Sophie's betrayal. I was hoping she would come to senses.

However, I loved the idea of former arch-nemesis Jason working together with John and Cameron. The first meeting between Jason and Cameron in the ballet studio, where they had friendly small talk as long as the kids were still around was priceless!
biaslord chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Absolutely amazing story! I loved everything about it. The love scene. Cameron telling John about her feelings. Everything!
biaslord chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
STOP MAKING ME CRY.

John and Cameron just break my heart. :(
Dorian Maelus Black chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
You're story is awesome, it's very well written and believable. That said, this isn't a review for any specific chapter. I just had a question, why was John upset about Cameron killing the mexican? Because after all the trouble he caused in Mexico, and then having the audacity to track John down to try and blackmail him again... I would have for sure killed the mother fucker myself and enjoyed it if I were in John's shoes, cause the dude more than deserved it. Even though John didn't, I can't understand why he would be mad at Cameron for protecting him and doing what he was seemingly too pussy to do himself when it was most certainly the only reasonable option. Just curious as to your perspective, I know you wrote this ages ago, but just in case you happen to stumble on this review. Great work!
Average Joe chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Really good storytelling man. Love the dual plotlines. Have a feeling they'll collide eventually :)
gorefiend chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
Wow... that was awesome. So far you have written some of the best stuff I've read on this site.
PSG1JOHN chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
Just finished, great story.

I love the Sophie/Jason story and the paring her with John.

Cameron with child?
PSG1JOHN chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Sophie/Jason and John/Cameron of in there new world.

Great chapter, I cant talk reading!
Dia chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
I must say that I have greatly enjoyed reading this continuation series. I have loved seeing the progression in the relationship of Cameron and John. I have recently gotten into the Sarah Conner Chronicles and am glad to have stumbled upon this story. Can't wait to see what will happen next in the story and find out how every one will react to the news that Cameron is pregnant (I think she is pregnant or what ever is wrong with her). Great job.
Kat chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
Wow! This was awesome. John and Cameron's relationship has moved forward so much. Can't wait to read the next part!
Vintorez chapter 10 . 10/16/2010