Reviews for Infection 2
Sofistinha chapter 16 . 7/29
I'm Hooked! I'm flattered! I'm glad I found Resistence out of nowhere!
It's been a journey to follow this epic story! I'm very thankfull for what you've done!
I loved every aspect of your writing. Your skill, your plotline, characterization...everything!
I love how you made their relationship grow. You built it up. They passed the enemy phase to be frienemies, as I see. And that's really great, plus your writing skills, of course. You have a mature way to put everything in place. And you manage to keep them in character.I just wished to see a bit more smut interaction of our favorite pair!(I'm hoping the sequel will have it!) They're so dense yet so fun together! All the bickering lol ! All the caring...From both sides: from Wesker to Claire and Claire to Wesker. They managed to take care of each other someway. And although they keep questioning their own thoughts, actions and feelings towards each other (and you manage to show us this), it doenst stop them in their own tracks. Its like: " I know I shouldnt think it, feel it and do it, but ... It's like I have to."
I love Claire's inner voice ! And also how you portraid her! The way Wesker sees her, It's just like I do too! Stuborn, Smart...Dear Heart S2 Oun *-*
Also, you got a very sexy Wesker here! I wish I had him for myself lol!
I'm glad there are some good people out there, eager to share some great work to fullfill someone else's life! You did it for me! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for that!
Now my next goal its to read and review the sequel " Adaptation "!

Sorry about my english, isnt my motherlanguage (portuguese is).

It's been a long time since you posted and updated this story. I hope this message find its way to you!

XO XO
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 16 . 6/11
Another fic that's goin into my faves. Onward to the others that are soon to join their friends in my faves. Good job. Keep it up.
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 8 . 6/10
Nicely done. Loved it. I also loved claire giving him coca. In the previous chappy and she's right in her thinking: That he needs to be shown some kindness since he had very little if any while growing up.

This story is awesome! :)
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 4 . 6/10
Again I'm hooked with this 2nd part lol. Expect few reviews as I dive deeper into this goodness. Keep it up. This is great so far! :p
MaddAlice chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
Loved this one, on to the next one now!
Hakanii-chan chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
This was my favorite chapte too o so sweet and oh I'm worried about reading the next chapter but I shall Q.Q
Hakanii-chan chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Loved this chapter! The wesker chest showing made me giggle oh claire couldn't stop staring xD love how you write! This story got me hooked as well
D-Chan-67 chapter 16 . 3/29/2012
i loved this one too. it was intresting and once again i was hooked.
Brovenger chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
"This is Sparta!" Chris yelled as he kicked Wesker into the pit of death.

That's what is totally gonna happen.
littlemonsterteeth chapter 15 . 11/4/2010
Oh, the anguish! The pair makes so much progress and here they are torn apart again. Thanks for another fun read.
KendraPendragon chapter 15 . 2/26/2010
Ah, such a nice epilogue! Claires thoughts are written beautiful as ever. Thanks a lot! :)
KendraPendragon chapter 14 . 2/26/2010
"This kiss was different, for it lacked the cool methodology of before. He pressed close to her and sunk his lips deeply into hers; that's when Claire knew that she was kissing a man and not a tyrant." - That was jus ! ! ! ;)

I love that your Wesker shows some respect for Claire and doesn't use their attraction to hurt Chris. That would have been just without dignity and below his standards. He might be a conniving bastard, but a classy one. :)

Oh, and when Claire stood there with the wind playing with her hair as Wesker left. Funny enough, this reminded me of anime scences. *gg* So romantic and sad at the same time. :)
KendraPendragon chapter 13 . 2/26/2010
Oh man, the crying tyrant was a pretty dramatic image. It makes me wonder how it must feel to turn into and to die as something like this. Horrible!

I like Wesker a lot in this chapter. His gentle side is very interesting, without making him seem weak or OC. The way you write it seems fitting for him. Just one of the things I love about your story! :)
KendraPendragon chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
Despite the fact that I still don't know why Wesker brought her, I really like that Claire cares for him. :)

It's so cute when she puts a hand on his forehead to feel his temperature! :)
KendraPendragon chapter 11 . 2/26/2010
I was a bit confused about Weskers actions here. Why did he take Claire with him? Okay, he could be sure that she wouldn't kill him in his weak state. But she isn't a scientist or a doctor. She couldn't be of use to him.

Is it, that he didn't want to go through this alone? Hard to imagine...

I think you have to 'enlighten me'. What were Weskers motives? What am I not getting? :)