Reviews for Angel's Dice
Love it
best thing I've ever read. need more chapters a :-(
StarGlow chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
I think I'm going to cry soon. Please update soon!
a chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
I love this story. I have no idea how this chapter was before having discovered this story today, but I love how the chapter is now. Though reading about God and Jesus like regular, ol' characters was a bit strange, I got used to it, and their conversation was pretty amusing - like a human pair of father and son :) I like the interaction between Yami and Yugi - they make such a cute couple Oh yeah, why's the story called Angel's Dice? I guess this will be revealed at the end of the story...?
winged sapphire wolf chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
Sapphire: I'm not sure we read the last chapter...
Ashley: *shrugs with Crystal* It's been too long.
Crystal: But this chapter was so good!
Ashley: Yeah...oh God! You make me glad I praise Ra instead of you.
Sapphire: Don't anger Him!
Ashley: I don't care, not MY god.
Sapphire: Good thing you're a fictional character.
Ashley: Yeah yeah.
Crystal: Good chapter hun!
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
Very interested in the epilouge of this story, it's so...religous and pationate, like the video game Dante's infirno (You may not know it but, meh.) You brought God's will into question, got reason for everything and so forth and I really like that about this. The flaws of perfection and such and so forth. And I didn't get to read the 'rubbish' so I'm going to say this story is definatly going on my favorites! This is a great fic and I wish you luck on finishing this lovely fic. Have an Icy Day!

-IcexIcuo (Gambaté)
BlueSoulWriter9 chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
I love it! I've never seen a fanfic equal to it! I can't wait to read the next chapters.
snow-kim chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
Hey... Tell God to stop hurt any human ans angel for no real reason... And... STOP GOD BEFORE HE FIND THE WRONG CHIOCE!
ryoubear chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
Please continue with this story. It is really good.
My Little Pony chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I like this already!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I just noticed something... THERE'S NO RA! THERE'S ONLY GOD!
Yukimutou123 chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Please continue the story. It sounds like there should be one or two more chapters. The story is really good.
Breana chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Will there be a chapter 13
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Good chapter, hope you update soon, I'm looking forward to it!
Dark phantom323 chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
I want more please. By the way, when was the last time this was updated? I love the story. Many you should get Joey to pair with the other angel. I'm just putting an idea out there. Revews are awesome to us writers and us readers. ;)