Reviews for Fighters and Lovers
HHimori chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
! I hope you write more of this addicting story!
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Please continue!
Valleygoat chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
cute
Tati chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i need You to FINISH THIS STORY. I FEEL IN LOVE AND THEN I ENDED CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THIS STORY.

CRYING...TEARS...CRYING...MORE TEARS

PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS IT WAS AWESOME. I LOVED IT. I LAUGHED AND NOW IM CRYING
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Luckily I have a vague memory of how it ended or I would've killed something right about now.
See what you do to me, ALSO I forgot to say that this was AMAAAZZZEEEEBBBBBBAAAAAAALLLLLLSSSSSSS!

BLARGH!

BEST FUDGENUUGGETING STORY TO READ IN THE MORNING!
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
borderline benefits... does this already exceed past being a friend with benefits?
leglompet chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
This is a really good story so wheres the rest? You cant just leave it hanging its just to goid ao come give me more
-Leglompet
munford chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Please continue
Snowbirdyoukai chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
This story has a very good beginning and belongs in the incomplete section since it is NOT completed. That is not fair to a reader that reaches the supposedly last chapter only to find there is no end. I love your stories Keva and you're a good writer. I've read them on different sites and am surprised to find this story in the wrong section deliberately.
Foxluna chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
hahahaha well well well i see we hav a bit of a delima.
Sesshomaru i doubt u'll be able to forget about her or stop seeing her either. ur very interested in her already as it is, now all u have to do i find a way to corner her and she's all ur's.
Kagome i doubt u can avoid him. he's a demon that could easily find u unless u can hide ur scent and power from his demonic senses, and his nose. all he has to do is corner u and that'll be it.
well please make sure to update this awesome story please! im absolutely in love with it and cant wait to read more... so as i always say... which i really need to stop doing too since it's kinda becoming a habit with review's...
please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
laters,
Fox
Moons-Chan chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Just when he finally got serious!
Lelecocopuffs chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Please update speedily quick. I love how this story is progressing!
tinabug chapter 2 . 4/6/2012