Reviews for Suns of Death and Darkness
dragon fier 20 chapter 56 . 8/4
This was... My absolute favourite Harry Potter story, and that is saying something. I've never found something so.. So... Refreshing ever. And I've read thousands of fan fiction stories. I truly enjoyed this, especially Luna/Neville, and of course Tom. That was perfect. Everything about this was perfect, from page one. I'm so so soo glad I clicked it, I just, *praises* thank you for writing something so absolutely amazing, this made my day, my week, my month, my year.
DrarrySxRLover chapter 23 . 7/24
Love this
A.Tigerose chapter 7 . 7/7
why is if some times pateras and others pateros ? just curious if it was a conjugation thing
babyvfan chapter 3 . 7/1
So far the story is interesting so far. However my one piece of critque is that you really do pack so much information in one chapter that it's hard to keep track of everything. And maybe be a bit clearer about setting
If they had Remi at around 40-50 years of age but lived nearly 400 years why is Remi still alive? Though nine children what happened to Draco saying 2-3 maybe four but no more lol. Love this story and even with as long as they lived I still had tears when they died.
A little girl...awesome love the name!
Thankfully they waited till after Ron tanked all the test before switching him for an intelligent person.
Awwww the twins are going to be destroyed having to act like their little brother. But I'm pretty sure the effect they are going fir will be more than worth it. I'm thinking Lavendar doesn't exactly gave a pristine reputation was she one of the ones sent to the hospital for pregnancy per chance?
Omg that is the best punishment for the Toad...though I would wonder what kind of brains of anything who would even attempt to mount her.
I'm actually surprised Ron lasted as long as he did before he broke.
Frisky aren't they...wow I'm surprised they had enough parchment to list everything on.
Arthur is part of this...that's unusual but then a lot of the canon characters have unusual reactions in this story...it keeps you on your toes guessing what's going to happen next!
There roles do seem to have been reversed? This Tobias would never gave managed a decade of abuse from the Dursleys or the five years of Hogwarts. I wonder if it has to do with the hormonal fluctuations of the pregnancy? Okay the pack really really gas had the worst luck with their healers.
Haha why am I not surprised that Amelua is related to Algernon. I really really feel for George being stuck with Parvarti. All she thinks about us boys and fashion and running the latest gossip. At least her twin us quiet and very intelligent. Fred definitely got the better of the deal.
Everyone is picking on Lord Prude eh...it's so deserved.
1,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »