Reviews for Suns of Death and Darkness
Guest chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
I wonder if Tobias keeps his innocence because of maybe the protection of his mother...the protection of magic and because the impossible and unbelievable is just what Harry/Tobias does naturally lmao.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
Well on a good note unless she already is the odds of Granger having children just went to zero...and two since his balls are so small it won't interfere with his lunch or morning snack!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
I never realized just how gullible the Headmaster is!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
Why did Dumbledore not do or say anything all through that exhibition in theGreat Hall? Not only that but there were Aurors in that original meeting when Tobias dropped those magic binders off why was none of the three brought up on chargers or even questioned about it?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
Omg what the hell do they think they are doing? How do they figure they will get away with this at Hogwarts? Games hell its going to be world Olympics once Tobias comes out to play.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
Hmm wonder how that meeting went...after a few of those revelations were made? I'm guessing some people were actually smart enough to think and then leave the Order but odds are whether it's potion or spell their loyalty will still be tied to the old goat.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
Omg! Dumbledore is so screwed. Thank God Hedwig was at Snape Manor or they probably would have killed her to.
annabellamaressa812 chapter 49 . 5/11/2016
I love your line breaks lol

This is a really well written story as well. I love it
Maddie.Widmer chapter 56 . 4/12/2016
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! It's bittersweet and it shows what true family love is and that you don't have to be blood related to be family. One question though, If Tobias can became pregnant, then I'm assuming that he has female reproductive organs and if that is so then why does he not have a period? I say he is very lucky. Again I loved the entire story and I want to read it again and again. I hope to read more of your works soon.
TashaLee2476 chapter 56 . 4/3/2016
Loved the story. Congrats on writing this.I enjoyed how you portrayed the characters.
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Interesting
AnimeAngelOfTheNightSky chapter 28 . 3/23/2016
I love this story and really hope for a sequel i have read thousands of fanfiction and this is one of the best i read
Dagger-Seishin chapter 56 . 2/28/2016
I'm glad the story had. Happy ending. While sad and a little depressing it was a really good ending and an amazing story! I truly loved it!
Ms.Spirit chapter 56 . 2/18/2016
You have a true gift, this easily surpasses all of the amiture wrighters on this. J.K. would be proud, you should go out and publish something of your own ... I know I'd be at the bookstore in seconds.
nightlock475 chapter 48 . 2/17/2016
I've read this story before and whatever and favorited it, but I was just curious (and I couldn't remember), does the incompetent healer come up again?
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »