Reviews for Suns of Death and Darkness
I know okay chapter 33 . 9/26/2015
The reporter would be ecstatic to get his hands on that information.
I know okay chapter 32 . 9/26/2015
Enjoy it while it lasts. A crying baby will halt a lot of that once it's born.
I know okay chapter 31 . 9/26/2015
A restaurant like that would be awesome. There is one here and if the lady knows you already she can tell you if there is anything you shouldn't eat. It annoys me when people aren't forthcoming with all the ingredients in your food whether it's a restaurant or friend or family. I can't have alcohol, not even cooked, or artificial sweeteners without being in pain so bad people want to take me to the hospital because of the liver disease I have. Not that there is anything to be done except wait it out. Pain medication only makes it worse. Now I seem to have developed an anaphylactic allergy to kiwi. That's no fun as I rather enjoyed them.
I know okay chapter 30 . 9/26/2015
How exactly are they going to remove Dumbledore?
I know okay chapter 29 . 9/26/2015
What did the twins do?
I know okay chapter 28 . 9/26/2015
Nice torture there.
I know okay chapter 27 . 9/26/2015
What will Luna do to him?
I know okay chapter 26 . 9/26/2015
How long will it be that they can leave after the tests?
I know okay chapter 25 . 9/26/2015
Interesting persona for Tom. I bet the Headmaster is fuming over the pregnancy.
I know okay chapter 24 . 9/26/2015
I thought he might be pregnant.
I know okay chapter 23 . 9/26/2015
Nice.
I know okay chapter 22 . 9/26/2015
What is Dumbledore planning? What did the bands do besides the physical that Hermione was so upset about? Will the two boys be better or stronger after their joining?
Fallow52 chapter 56 . 9/24/2015
Kudos :)
Guest chapter 42 . 9/23/2015
All intents and purposes not extents. Fantastic story so far.
Calmzone1 chapter 56 . 9/23/2015
Absolutely riveting story. I enjoyed reading it from beginning to end. You are a really strong writer who listens to the characters tell their story and you set the scene well so we can all visualize it. ( I'm sure you've heard it before, but please take the time to read through the story with your editor/copy editor and spell checker turned on. That was the only thing I found frustrating was seing(seeing) words with letters dropped, or fingers on the wrong keys, or chocked instead of choked. But the story was brilliant enough that you get caught up in it enough to determine what the correct word might be and either ignore it or pass on. Kudos for getting your ideas down and following the flow of the story, but do take the time to go back and do a copy edit before posting it. Remember, your readers will always wait for it, even if they gripe about having to wait. We do it with published books and movies so why not for fanfiction?!) Thanks for sharing your fabulous ideas.
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »