Reviews for Suns of Death and Darkness
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2020
I'm sorry for all Tobias in the word, but I don't really like this name. It would be better if Regulus was the first name
MollyMuffinHead chapter 56 . 6/28/2020
Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2020
'Bumble-whore'? It just got better! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/10/2020
I love 'bumble-fuck', but I prefer 'dumble-damn' or 'dumb-old-dork'. :)
cassiemorrison595 chapter 56 . 4/22/2020
I'm sad I don't want it to end. It's not fair I like this story. I am crying right now. Can there be a series instead that like never ends. I hate it when books end. It's always depressing for me. Also I read this in April 2020. Yes we still read fanfiction. No we don't have flying cars. Instead we have a pandemic called coronavirus a flu like illness that is both deadly and contagious. Welp that's life. But for real though I need more I'm addicted.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2019
I would've continued reading if it weren't for the weird pacing of the story. Like, when amd where the fuck did Harry turn into a wolf? Also, there are some things that seem to be put on the spur of the moment. Sorry, but nah; I ain't reading this.
Wenuhotep29 chapter 56 . 9/18/2019
Awesomeness story
AccioMagic35 chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
What is with all the stupid names he gives everyone? This is like...WAY too much of a departure. Too many eye rolls for me to continue.
Vampireking40 chapter 2 . 4/23/2019
Who was the doe Harry killed?
2270sjm chapter 56 . 4/23/2019
Thank you for writeing this i cried when i got to the end because i didn't want the story to be over i read all of this in a day and i have read this story over 959 times now and every time i do i cry i laugh i gasp. its so good it's like i am reading it for the very first time
YaoiHellian chapter 56 . 4/22/2019
Very cute, really enjoyed the story, there were a few inconsistent moments, as well as the plot arcs of the death oaths being fulfilled took much longer than necessary I complete.

Also there were a few plot points that were mentioned that didn't really get a resolution like; the snobby female healer during the Hogwarts investigation, or Molly and Arthers potioning and bonding contract involvement, or even their reaction to any of their children's further involvement with Tobias, what happened to Hogwarts and Kitten as a whole, and what directly happens after the "end" of the war was there changes to how pureblood and muggleborns interact did Tom try and "cleanse" the magical world, and what happenes with the deal with Romania?

Though I guess those points are not fully needed to complete the story just parts that left me epiloge, though nicely tied up loose ends, was a bit rushed like you wanted to just cover all your bases before ending the story. Nevertheless great story, I'm a sucker for Mpregs and a dark but not evil Harry. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2019
Bi?
seldombites chapter 56 . 4/2/2019
I love this story. Excellent concept, talented writing.
AlphaWolf246 chapter 8 . 3/22/2019
I love the story however Harry became really sappy once he became pregnant and I thought that dramatic personality change was jarring.
Captain Insidious chapter 2 . 3/1/2019
You really should put warnings on stories, like OOCness like major
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »