Reviews for Suns of Death and Darkness
Captain Insidious chapter 1 . 3/1/2019
Its always something sexual with these stories
Slytherinssong chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
Harry's a savage
Bb34 chapter 56 . 1/21/2019
Beautiful
mumphie chapter 2 . 1/20/2019
Okay, so what about his other 'stuff': wand, map, cloak, picture album...those things that are so valuable to him? I know the wand and broom were destroyed, but nothing was mentioned of those other things.
Sly Legion117 chapter 56 . 1/15/2019
Hello, i originally found this masterpiece on AO3 and loved it so much i had to come here and find it again! I left a nice long commemt on AO3 for you to read with the same name i use here.
I use this site more than any other so i had to come add you and this story to the list of my favs.
Pixie8859 chapter 41 . 11/25/2018
Forget it, I'm giving up and not bothering to read anymore
Pixie8859 chapter 41 . 11/25/2018
Okay...why all of a sudden is the author putting random stupid comments instead of page breaks? I've stick with this story even though it's not one of the best and now I'm reading stupid things like yumyumpeanutbutterchocchunkcookies ? And ihavethestrangestdesiretowatchFindingNemoandHappyFeetTwo? WTF?
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
Oh. Rape or attempted rape. So, one of those authors who arbitrarily adds rape to the plot to spicen it up. To add drama and angst. Just like that. The author does not even have the decency to tag RAPE in the summary/blurb. You know, to warn some of us. Scared and/or ashamed? If you haven't experience it or never seen its consequences or you can't comprehend it properly, don't add it to your plot. Especially something as heavy as rape or its attempt. Try reading Rose Madder written by Stephen King. Or, just read or watch what happened to Sansa Stark.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
An unbreakable vow to respect Snape all the time? Seriously. Might as well declare *Snape* as Harry's new master. Hopefully, this is just to show how desperate Harry is. If he really goes through with it? This story is shite.
Dragonflydotcom chapter 56 . 10/15/2018
Crocodile tears and sweet smiles...
Eagle-Eyes chapter 56 . 5/30/2018
Wonderful story

Terrific story line... once you get past the initial torture scenes

Keep writing as life allows
Shikara Alien chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
this is pretty good but i think u should get a beta writer on it
Sakupika chapter 56 . 4/14/2018
I love this story
ZianaSue chapter 56 . 2/3/2018
The story didn't seem as long as it was. Usually I stop reading at 30 chapters, but I never noticed the story was longer than that until I happened to see the chapter number for the chapter I was reading was 45 and I was still reading. I kept reading having found no reason to stop. The story sucked me in and refused to release me. I was sad to see the ending, but happy at the same time.

But should the family be happy they are still technically alive? I mean they were immortals living in mortal bodies, but they lived on even after their bodies died. Didn't they ever visit their family after becoming guardians?
SlytherclawPrincess521 chapter 56 . 1/8/2018
thank you for sharing this with the world. i shed a single tear in your honor. my your life be prosperous
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »