Reviews for Suns of Death and Darkness
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2018
their friends are great
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2018
he has such a power; both beautiful and terrifying
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2018
im exited for this year
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
i was laughing and crying and now i REALLY want to see what Harry looks like now
Rabid33 chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
I looked up the translation and it means moonbeam in tears ... love it
Shylittleredrose chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
I love this story I've read it twice now and I will never get over how beautiful the ending is amazing work
Gambito chapter 56 . 10/7/2017
A brilliant story that haf me in tears!
Gambito chapter 14 . 10/6/2017
I wanted to sign in before leaving a review but I couldn't hold it anymore, I wanted to review after each chapter I read, but the story kept me tied up and I was compelled to press the 'next' button over and over again. After this chapter, you literally had me in tears and I couldn't stop myself from reviewing anymore... thank you for writing this story, its simply brilliant and I love it.
marybeth.hp7 chapter 56 . 10/5/2017
Thank you for this wonderful story!
Crimson Rhage chapter 56 . 9/10/2017
This story was very well done and I enjoyed it immensely. There were a few spelling/grammatical errors, especially with forgetting to add in the negative when necessary; something easily fixed by reading it over before posting. Some parts did feel rushed, or like the plot line simply ended. For instance, one person would say "we need to talk, meet in an hour", and the chapter ends but we never get to see this talk happen or here it mentioned again or "I will explain this detail later when everyone is here" yet it never happens. My advice is to pay more attention to the different plot lines happening and ensure they are completed before moving on. Also, some details or events seemed completely random when they occurred, such as the appearance of the daemons in the story. Tobias and Draco had knowledge of them like they interacted together before, yet we never saw that. I do not mean to overstate the few problems in this story. As I said initially, it was well done and I would definitely recommend it to others to read. You show great talent in your writing and hopefully my advice will give you some food for thought for your future writing endeavors. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Anubianwolf666 chapter 9 . 8/23/2017
Here's the correct translation of the words you wanted: Les larmes de la lumière de la
SilentBeta chapter 56 . 8/21/2017
An excellent story!

Plot was a little convoluted at times, and grammar/spelling could use a good run-through, but I will add to my favorites as the story, as a whole, was gripping.

All the best and keep writing!
xo
SBeta
ChaotixPanda chapter 56 . 8/20/2017
I told myself I wouldn't cry, but I couldn't help but burst into tears.
This has been one of my favourites to read and I honestly was transfixed for the entirety of the book...I should go eat something now...but excellent story.
Username chapter 8 . 8/10/2017
God this is amazing. But I couldn't help but notice in the summary you put dark but not evil harry. I don't get that because he seems pretty evil in my opinion. Of course, everyone on dumbledor's side is an ass, and they probably deserve it... But with Tobias liking the color of blood as mentioned in chapter 7, and also hanging a bunch of students upside down naked? Are you sure that's just dark? I would love to see your view of evil then. I'm just stating the facts [well, my opinion], but really, this is one of the best well-written works i've had the pleasure of reading. You deserve high praise, I hope you realize that.
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »