Reviews for Daikirai
TooWeirdToLive-TooRareToDie chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I really like this. I just love the way Sasuke loves Naruto so much, and this is really awesome. .
xXVioletRibbonXx chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Love it!
Lore or mess chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I really quite like this oneshot. Angry, betrayed sex has always held a certain appeal to me. The feeling of needing one person while hating him, the compulsion to give or take control when all one wanted to do was die from heartbreak. The careless, rough sex just to forget it all but only serves to hurt more.

You did very well in converying all these things. Not too much and not too little. Exactly what I wanted to read if I ever wanted to look for something like this. Well done.
Naoi chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I'm really confused...but I loved reading it! I thought I got it, then I didn't, then I just decided it wasn't meant for me to understand what in the world the ending was talking about. Is Naruto playing with Sasuke or what? o.O

I did enjoy reading this story though. It had a great style to it, and made itself inticing and easy to read at the same time. You really have a gift!

It would be great if this came with more chapters, but nreh, it's totally up to you as the awesome authoress.

Thanks for sharing! 33
XxroxysempaixX chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was perfect! What does the title mean?
TragicStoryteller666 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
i loved it
SweatDrop chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Aww! Love you! :D Cute! Please update your HP one! And make that Naruto one that you said you would with the mafia and crap... :3
Natalie668 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
i love this pairing xD

write more one shots of this couple or maybe write a multi-chapter xD

lots of love 'n' Huggles

Natali x
zero434 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
that was great! in a depressing kind of way but still great
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Wow ... I don't really know what else to say.

Awesome sounds too corny and saying it was 'kol' is like the understatement of the century. Okay so maybe I can say something, but ... WOW!

Yeah, that's bout it.