Reviews for Perfection
Unleashed creativity5821 chapter 1 . 4/5
You should write something continuing this. It is a great story. :)
Dragon Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
this is so beautiful :)
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I love it! That's totally their relationship. Great fic!
Spiritwave13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009

Ugh, I feel like a horrible fangirl for that.

But, but, but~

This story was absolutely amazing

and really, truly adorable33

Mel, you're just the best writer ever3
Ashori-sama chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Lovin' this.. 8]
nyXb3La chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is really sweet...

I luv it...
J Plash chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Great fic. The whole theme of Mello alone being doomed to fail, but together they can succeed came together really well, and you made Matt consistent and complex and believable. Your characterization of Mello was great too; people tend to make him very one-sided, and the way you looked at his anger coming from how hard he tries, and how hard Near doesn't, worked brilliantly. One typo; in the last paragraph, 'lied' should be 'lay'. Excellent fic.
orochimarusbadgirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I really liked this. It kinda reminds me of my relationship with my cousin, only for her, near happens to be her mothers boyfriend. Its a good story line, and the plot is wonderful. You use good grammer and spelling, which for some reason has become an oddity in the world of fanfiction.
Kasopea chapter 1 . 11/16/2008

So cute!

Yeah, it's true that Near can't feel the sweet victory because he expect it, when it comes, it's not so exciting ... that's why I hate Near, he didn't have to try, he took everything Mello wanted and tried hard to gain, he worked, worked and worked like madness!

Near didn't have to work hard.

I know how it must feel for Mello cuz I’m quite like him, I have an obsession about beint the best myself.
Asimosama chapter 1 . 11/15/2008