Reviews for Struggling Through New Beginnings
Cringo chapter 44 . 4/1
Enjoyed reading such a wonderful story. So glad you connected Gregory and Luna. They are so sweet together a true beauty and beast pairing that you don't read very often. Loved how you portrayed Gregory with the photographic memory and fleshed out his character. :)
Cheringin chapter 44 . 3/24
Oh what a lovely story, I can't believe I didn't discover it any sooner! I really enjoyed all the house unity! :)
xxlightningboltxx chapter 44 . 12/28/2014
Once I divorced your HP world from JKR's, I really had a lot of fun with this story. The friendships made me all warm and fuzzy inside. In fact, I wish it focused even more on Pansy's journey!

Great job :)
Joy98 chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
I just found this story. I can't stop reading.
I am only on chapter 15. But wow.
You are a Amazing writer.
Thanks so much. from Joy :)
xFlipJamsx chapter 44 . 10/13/2014
i love the story please write and post the sequel :D i really want to read it
allisath chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
it's a good story and all, but you're losing me. I'm getting bored and i think i need to take a break and come back to it :)
noone297 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
as you said i will give this story a chance... I just find it sad tht you give Snape a chance of redemption but not Percy (who was in fact one of my favory secondary characters)...
but your story seems good enough to give it a try !
so except those little details i really appreciate it so far
uitonii chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
You've been done with this fic for quite some time, but just wanted to let you know that I've really enjoyed it so far! I like that you're writing from multiple points of view and not just focusing on one or two characters. It's a different approach that I think really helps someone understand Hogwarts as a whole, something that you don't really get to see in the actual books when so many of these characters are briefly mentioned and never developed. I can't wait to keep reading on and see what things are in store for not just Draco and Hermione, but for everyone.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/24/2012
Great fic!
I love how you portrayed Pansy and Greg here. They have their own personalities and not just some supporting characters in the background :)
silvermaze18 chapter 44 . 7/24/2012
Great fic!
I love how you portrayed Pansy, Greg, and Theo here :) They have their own personalities and not just some supporting characters. I find this to be really refreshing :)
Rohan's Doctor chapter 24 . 11/13/2011
Im justifying jkr here: hermione birthdays were never a big even, my birthday is sep 12, beginning of school, and i never get ANY recognition. So it makes sense.
starlight949 chapter 44 . 9/26/2011
First of all: Wow Wow Wow! This story is amazing! I love the way you portray Pansy and Greg. I was tired of the stories where Pansy was the vindictive one who wanted to wreck other people's relationships and Greg was the stupid, mean kid. Blasie is normally portrayed as the cool kid who has no issues with anyone so its a nice change.

I absolutely the adore Ron/Pansy pairing and Draco and Hermione are just perfect! Also in most stories Ron freaks out when it comes to Draco and Hermione and Harry is cool with it! The role reversal is amazing!

This was one of the best ''back to Hogwarts''fic. Simply Amazing!

Note: To anyone who has written the type of stories I have mentioned in my above paragraph, I do not mean to offend you. I love those stories as well! And trust me when I say I have read A LOT of them!
samijewell chapter 44 . 8/21/2011
I love love love this story. The way you portrayed Pansy and Greg was magnificent. I never thought of them that way before. I thought the changes you made to canon were believeable ( except for the Dumbledore and Snape thing but I'm ready to believe

Almost anything if they are back lol). On a not so great note, I must say I was horribly disappointed when i went to your profile and there was no sequel! I wanted to cry! I would absolutely love to see it if you ever post it but looking At the post dates for this story it's been awhile since you posted on fanfic but I would still love to see it! (hint hint). Either way I'm glad I got to read this one.
oceany chapter 44 . 8/20/2011
Brilliant story. I absolutely loved it, especially the focus on Pansy as well.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I've had this fic in my favourites list for the longest time and it has taken me years to finally sit down and start reading it. Frankly, I am trying to read my list of fav in chronological order but screw it! You are an amazing writer and there is no better time than the present. I know I'm going to like this fic as much or maybe more than Love and Forgiveness and I can't wait to continue reading.

Pansy looking at Ron, Pansy! That's a twist. Great idea, having a Pansy oriented fic. You shall hear from me again. Time is obviously an issue since like everyone else I work and take care of my family and of course, sharing the computer with three grown children means little access to it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

I understand you have this fic adultffnet. Am I going to miss something if I continue reading here? Until next time,

Remain blessed,