Reviews for Son of War Heroes
H pylori chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love the "whole day" implications... when I was younger I used to promise perfect behaviour for a week - any longer and I'd break the promise out of boredom...
GigglesandShizz chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
lol "Wat an idiout" Im still laughing about that. luv ur story it's the best i've read in ages. wud u mind cheking out my story
StarVamp chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Wow,this story really puts perspective on post-war also shows the depth of how the war affected Harry and his family and in all...I loved it!

(not InsaneGeek-StarVamp!InsaneGeek's my sister)
wandamarie chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Mistyrious One chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I heart teddy. and your stories. you are such an amazing writer- I wish I could write even half as well as you!
Mistyrious One chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
heehees. Oh look! There's a second chapter! FINALLY! I'm gonna go read that now!
Stargirl888 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009

Thought I'd read some of your stories since you've read mine! I really enjoyed this one and I liked how Harry acknowledged Molly in his speech :-)
Blouta chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
That was really sweet.
dahilsaiyo chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Congratulations for completing a fic. Keep writing. It will help to hone your creative imagination.
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
A very good first chapter. You got my interest and attention. Well done, you.
MopCat chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Loved it. Poor Harry and Teddy. Mostly harry for having to go through the slide show.

Anyway i loved it! Great idea and a great story!
sisterwithnolife chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
I like if we weren't related I might have to hate you for coming up with such a good idea... lol jk
LionessAmaya chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Yes, I am a TP fan. I'll go read it now!
Chrissy Truman chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
I thought this was a really great idea having harry coming to talk about the battle at hogwarts for DADA. Great job
callie258 chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
great two shot!

ah there's so much i want to say but i din't know how to say it!

all i really can say is that it was really really good!