Reviews for A Guardian's Light
ShiaoPi chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Hey Spirit! :D

After finally finding the time to read the latest chapter (the notification was in my inbox for quite a while :O ), I can only say that you did an awesome job. I really enjoyed the fighting scenes and Alex' ego should be big enough by now.

This time I don't even got anything to complain :)

So just keep up the good work ;)

the42jabberwocky chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
well, didn't the GS series have enough summons? and I think it would be better to stick with the known summons most of the time, as that would make me happy, because then I could go: yea, I know that one, and there's something about seeing a summon you know written about. so try to stick with what's there. since you mention coming up with my own summons though I have one, 100 % fire. there are a total of 18 fire djinn and this takes all of them. I call it Ra, as in the Egyptian god of the sun. A giant hawk made of fire with various segments covered in gold armor appears. as for the effect, I have no idea,I just thought of an awesome image to go with it.
the42jabberwocky chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
first off, well done, secondly, the wise one is on his way to warn them, I hope he arrives in time, because if Issac and Felix are over powered, we will lose the most valuable main characters, mainly because Issac and Felix are the only ones that can wield the sol blade. If your working the djinni much like the game did, either Issac or Felix will be able to summon Atalanta because they have two set djinni, Flora only requires one Venus djinn more, and if both use two, they will be able to unleash the 4th level summon, Judgment. I have a feeling that this will turn out like the battle at Jupiter, Itachi and Kaseme will b victorious but barely, or it will be a tie, as neither side knows much about the others skills. This is why I hope that the wise one shows up, as he is the guardian of Vale and would be displeased with the intruders. Could you also redo the wise one, because I think a floating rock eye is stupid, or at least describe him better, because in the game he looks stupid. Anyhoo, I'll catch you next chapter.
the42jabberwocky chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Dude/dudet, I really hope you continue this story because it's awesome, and I know more about what Naruto we're dealing with, considering you mentioned member deaths. But how did Naruto lose the fox? Anyway, I don't think that Felix and Issac will have much of a problem, all thay have to do is use the third level of cure on each other to heal physical wariness and injuries. If they have djinn, along with Sheba and Jenna, then they can also restore mental/psynergenic health levels. One question I have, is why you're using the cloud brand and gaia blade, when all the members went and found better weapons in the story of both GS games, I mean, come on, the sol blade, AWESOME! It throws the friggin sun at you, and with Sheba's attack buffs, does a ridiculous amount of damage. there's also the forged weapons of GS:TLA like Excalibur, and more. It would make sense to use weaker swords in a spar though, as you wouldn't want to destroy the village, and why didn't the cloud brand unleash at all during the fight? I hope to see improvements in your combat reference in future, untill then, I'll catch you next chapter.
the42jabberwocky chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I think it's good, but I have a couple questions, I played both GS and GS:TLA and have read the manga of naruto up to shipuden. Now for my questions: 1. why is naruto referred to as an ex-jinjuriki? 2. the guardian summon for catastrophe was sentinel so I see where your going, but I'm more concerned with the 14 travelers bit, OH! your referring to agaito and karst and saturos and manardi, but that leaves ten, the 8 are the main characters, and one is the old dude who's name I can't remember. who's the tenth? Alex? anyway, are the djinn in the story at any point? because that's how you summon, you use the djinnis powers then summon. and I think that the protective aura djinni are the best defensive ones, I think they go like this: flash(fire), Granite(earth), and the water one who's name I don't remember. but you get what I'm getting at right? And lastly: is the naruto in this story from the beginning of shipuden, or the first series? well I hope to see this continue, and I'll catch you on the next chapter.
MarLuna chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
(Heart)I love this story! :3

Your writing style is awesome! I admire it!

At the begining when they 'disapeared' after their shield disapeared, I thought they had used the wind Djinn Haze to disapear but I thought wrong because they're Earth Adepts.

Also, on the part where Alex has a kunai during the fight with Sakura and Naruto vs. Alex and Zetsu, I was thinking along the lines of 'Dude, if you don't like ninja weapons, use a sword!' And then next thing you know, he summons a sword!

I (heart) this story! Keep on writing!

:3 Agent Luna! :3
Sanzano chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Wow! When I searched for Naruto crossovers I never thougt I'd find one with Golden Sun. Amazing! I'm a big fan of both.
Shade the Bat chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Nice plot!

I'm rooting for you AND Golden Sun DS!
ShiaoPi chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
7 Pages shorter is way better :D

well back on to the review:

The chapter was really great and just as you said the djinni work very well as comical reliefs. I found myself grinnign all over the face as they quarreled.

Furthermore I can just say that you managed the cross-over of the two series really well, the reader couldn't really make out if there was a difference of the two in this story.

So conclusivly said:

Great chapter! :D

The length of the chapter was good not too short not too long if you want you could have even extended it a bit, but that's just my opinion over here but I am glad that you care about it XD

Keep up the good work!

vash3055 chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
great continue
Hadokken chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Interesting so far... -hopes you keep writing-
hypersoda chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
ACK! NO! IT'S A CLIFFHANGER! D:

Again, it's another nice addition to the story.

BUT NO! THE CLIFFHANGER!

Oh, and I feel bad for Isaac's spar record.
ShiaoPi chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Hey Spirit Seer!

Nice chapter :D! Although it ended with a nasty cliffhanger, but since I am not doing anything beside that recently I shouldn't talk. In my opinion the length is okay, but it was getting near too long at the end. I do enjoy reading it, but it was a bit too much ).

My favorite part in this chapter was Itachi's thoughts, from my point of view it fitted him quite nicely and showed his frustration towards Alex, who tends to anger anyone around him anyways :D

Good Chapter, keep it up!

hypersoda chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I don't have much time to write a huge review so I'll just say this:

This is sick. No, not in the bad way, in the totally awesome OMG epic way. 3

Also, with Alex, what I know is that while he is supposed to be Mia's apprentice in the english version, he is described as mia's father's apprentice in the Japanese. The second one makes more sense. XD
Leoshi chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I'm on a time budget for now, so I'll split the prologue and actual chapter into two reviews. Don't kill me!

PROLOGUE:

Extremely well done! This has got to be the best prologue I've seen. Despite the length, which I found to be a little too long, it did well to provide the reader with a glimpse of the story, thoughts for trouble, and more than enough tastes to crave more. Very well done.