Reviews for Flowers For?
RantingArrows chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I swear to god that ending had me cracking up for a while xD It was just so priceless xD
Victory Is My Name chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
LOL Oh god, I was laughing so hard and trying to keep them from coming out of my mouth that I was shaking like mad and oh look - I'm blabbering. THAT WAS EPIC! Really funny, LOL I love your humors - they're funny, brilliant, and go very well with the actual HxH plot. Love you! God, I'm still laughing, can you believe? LOL ...I feel like I'm Hyskoa or sth. Uh, never mind. I don't want you thinking I'm a creep or sth ;))
ZeroZeta chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Haha! Poor Nobunaga. )
P chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
funny!
ladyeiramae chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Ahaha! Cool! Nobunaga would really do these things lol. Ahaha. Right, i can't stop laughing. Lol. The last scene will be embedded in my mind for a couple of years. Haha! Three thumbs up!
drumroll chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
LOLL! something embarrassing was bound to happen to him haha

i just loved the part where the sales assistant wanted him to "fondle" the plant.

The ending wasn't at all surprising but amusing anyway. I really hope you'll continue 'Hunt for the Intangible' soon although i understand your loss of interest in HxH coz i'm feeling that way too...*sighh*
Lumy-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Very nice that you decided to make a small sidestory about Nobunaga's most recent mess in Hunt.

I loved it, as usual very well written and it captures Nobunaga's personality that we got to see so few of (in a casual way) in the anime, at least.

Again, you also managed to capture Quwrof's personality and way of speach preatty well.

All in all, congratulations and good luck in the completion of Hunt (still need to write you a review for that...)
FloralLover chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
LOL! Poor Nobunaga, it wouldn't have been so bad if he lied that he is a shoe maker instead of telling Kurapika he is a gardener in the first place... _
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Oh how I enjoyed this oneshot, it was just hilarious, Nobunaga and his bland side resulted in a total mess.

I hadn't read your profile for a while, and since you have some 'pending' works I better put you on my alert list. I won't ask you for Hunt of the Intangible because I read your lj already, and understood your perfectly. Bye
liza rucilfer chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
wow!

cute.i've read Hunt for the Intangible and it's very very good!

plz keep it on
onskidrow chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Hahaha, poor Nobunaga. Looks like he's always gonna get the short end of the stick.

I'd love to see more of these side fics. ;-)
azab chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
i loved it
Gaxnela chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I don't use my acct here (very old and diff username... I think) so it's pointless to log in but I just wanna say something.

LOL

Especially at the last part. It's a very good example of Referential Ambiguity which never fails to give heart attacks and great discomfort... Poor Nobunaga.
phppsmss chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
lol. Finally theres somesort of side story!