Reviews for My Sanctuary
Good story
vampirelady13 chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
Really good story. I liked all chapters. Thank you
cullenfan chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
The ending seemed rushed but I really liked the storyline :-)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
Chapter: 11: then all the Sudden both groans and moans then Slience then all of both of us flashed Out of the Dors both of then then suddenliest whizzing our legs totallisy bitten each both of my Beloved friends and the Vulcan by combing drinkinfg and Feasting and with as very way all of the Teenagers and early adults newly bitten then resumed rinking and feasting the remaiong blood supply of the Vulcans were with child and suddenly all of their own screams all of them ringing outside made us Popping us as very way all of the very all of the turned people flashed open their now Crimson eyes then prepared to invade Forks once more then all of the Sudden flying our no shoed feet and invaded Seattle and a lot of truest planetary murders suddenly Turned as very all of the teenagers gone very too wild we were wild Vampires drank the blood of the Vulcans but gave venom but totalliest by killing them all made the Volturi go enraged and Alice and Irnia were done then suddenly Irina was taken by the Guards and stole here away into the night and reported about a newborn army with the Other Were all phased and but bitten by losing our own bodies with theirs had us murdered and reallist killed us and our turned and Irina met her death and was next we added a nomad with our allies newly freed became Vegetarian fully times with the orphaned siblings lost their both killed and had our flushed remaining blood into our bodies with the blood of the both releaed the Artemista their huntersof the moon and nighttime then reawakened as the same people and the Pack were furious they agreed to move away from their families so they did then Alice Cullen had a wild premonition of doom the Volturi they are coming here chill sis I Am serious oh no then all the sudden we fled very too fastest and reached our homes with the Each both Packs turned before then discovered the very all of the Corpses and stole them all of the families each both of them screaming and fled with each three and all the sudden they killed us and the families were too oldest and their merging begun here and a thunderous noise was heard created more Artemista vampires were wild verisons of us and them and wre Volturi witnesses needed a Army to build up their own troops all of them merged all more and more as vewry way all of them a tribazillions or thousands and hundreds as very way all of them were still climing and all the sudden were no more humans that day then Alice had a Starling vision a burst of pure light blasted like crazy then her vision was totallist enhanced went into Level 2 then a flash of real lights oh NO! Volturi they are coning here and know our growth it's the lowest growth followed a alien law from the planet Vulcan gained only them these controlled newborns our eyes they are hideous drank the blood of the Vulcans gave venom they all Golden eyes afterwards the gods cast a spell on our eye color when hungry it's Cherry Red oh Smelt a Deer with animals we are clad wearing from Dracula a 1992 movie light but loose then a Truch horn signaled HUNTIN' Season! git back here you critters andtime to wild and unruly not this time Out oof the way then the Volturi heard from the TV With such noisest noise roaring Masters they exposed themselves and found more Vulcans to feast on and draining their own blood are both Animal-Vulcan -venom drinkers and they are Carnivorous vampires it's a Nightmare of a Wild newborn vampire and Interplanetary LYCANS They Adapted like the BORG! Our kind is endangered by both WHAT?! so that was it they were in Italy but my new life rebegun.
ChristianMom54 chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
Enjoyed. Thanks
FallingxThroughxTime chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
ahhhhh i ****ing hate cliffys
mrs.addiecullen chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Amazing chapter. I love this story so far!
Marca2007 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love your story.

I'm waiting for next chapter.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
very good story. update soon this story has patintal and so does high school? again? love? if u write a sequel
GabrielsDoubt chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
I like the quick pace between the last two chapters, though a few more details like how Edward knew who to contact and how much he told Bella (or chose not to tell Bella) could have been good. I am excited for your next chapter. Is it a woman. other vampires, or something else that has been keeping Charlie busy and disconnected?
juney83uk chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
Really great story looking forward to reading more
CatViolet1996 chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Huh, Edward is WHIP! Nice. Love it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »