Reviews for Oblivion
Juanita27 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Aw man, I hate when well written stories with great plot lines just leave the reader hanging, hoping for more! Any chance on an update? Would love to see where you were going with this one.
madagascarmaster chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Wuh oh.
tmntlover2013 chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real soon thanks.
kanahthe1st chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
awsomeness Love to have more!
thehappystalkerball chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
This is awesome, I hope to see more very soon!

Ah, and I was so thinking there was something in, seriously! Yeah, I'd be pretty freaked if I went through all that so someone could collect samples.

I like the style of writing, it really pulls you in and gives the story a very overall dramatic effect, very cool.

Update soon, please!
Winged Monkey chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Loved the Lord of the Rings quote.

I'm SO glad that it wasn't poison, but still...blood samples are pretty freaky in the hands of the Foot (wow, that sounded a bit weird o.O). Just a heads up, you might want to check the sentence "Sometimes Don wonders if his brother just pretends..." While the rest is in past tense, this sentence is in present tense (but I'm just being nitpicky). It was still very awesome. I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

I'm so sorry to hear that we lost Serendipity and Aubretia Lycania :( I, too, blame the recent way-awfulness of the cartoons (seriously, what are the writers thinking?) Thank the Good Lord that there's amazing fanfictions like yours to keep me motivated. Oh, and I've updated Double Helix and totally will finish it. Thanks for telling me what Nineteenth Souljah and Angelfeatherwriter said. That really encouraged me.

Hope you're having a great summer!
Leo's Katanas chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Cool! Needs more Leo, Action, Leo, evil and did I mention Leo? more Shredder!

Please update and hurry! I'm going stir-crazy here!

*Starts running around crazily and screaming at the top of their lungs*

HURRY!
Mikell chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Two words.

Write. Fast.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
raphfreak chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
this chapter was great and very much worth the wait. please try and update soon, though I understand being busy

*sigh*

just don't give up on it
emrysmile chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
[Grabs Donnie and shields him from Ash!]

EVIL! EVIL EVIL EVIL! [GLARE!]

Okay, now that my inner fangirl is out of the way, dude! I made it! I made it to the end of a chapter! And what a chapter! I've always said I like your style but now I just love it! Every litte detail is picked on until for once the story played perfectly inside my eyelids. Everything is just flawless, I particularly loved the second half of the chapter closer to the end when Mikey spots the living ninja. In fact that whole general section was amazing.

... Aw screw it. THIS IS PURE GENIUS! Love it, love you (duh) now I must read Chapter Two! ...I think that rhymed.

Georgia
Winged Monkey chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Very, very good! That first part was SO like Don-calculated and scientific. Definitely something he would think. Mikey's attempts at jokes were very humorous and I certainly can't say that I envy Leo in any way. Needles are just the most awful thing ever *shudders* I look eagerly forwards to finding out what's in the vials (though I have a pretty good idea) so I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job!
Legendary Chimera chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Another wonderful story. Poor Donny wonders what on earth he did to you to deserve all the torture. XD
Tauni chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
-comes dancing in in a way that is sure to make you want to kill me-

Heya Ash! I review now xD When I read it last night it was like two a.m. and I was running on empty and way tired. And then, in a hour and a half after that, I woke up and went to Black Friday Sale at Walmart and got stuff. Ill tell you later. Review now. xD

I loved Leo's worry and unsure-ness in this. As said before, people tend to do Leo wrong (myself counted in those ranks) and make him way too perfect. Hes a perfectionist, not perfect. People forget there is a difference. So to see him like this, with faults and stuff. Seeing him freak out, like a normal human... Turtle thing SHOULD do at icky bloody gross owie things like that makes him more believable.

You did a grand job at poor Don being hurt and injured, I felt his pain and wanted to scream in pain cause. like. Ow. and i cant stand much pain. xD

and o shredder he's always fun to have a little teaser of the enemy. I cant wait to see more. Its so fun to read you doing more character interaction, from just being around each other to talking and stuff. Its fun to read and I happily await more.

... I meant this to be short. Sorry Dx
Nekotsuki chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Hmm, I missed this the first time round. Am very curious as to where you're taking this ;) I especially like this passage:

"Something in the corner of his mind told him that if this was Leo, if Leo had been the one to have a needle blow his knee apart, he would have marched home unaided like some sort of indestructible cyborg from the Terminator movies, unflinching. But that was bogus, and Don knew it.

Still, another part of him was a hopeless romantic. A hidden, child-like part of him wanted to be that robot his mind had made his older brother become."

Gold. XD
gypsywriter135 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Update soon please! I NEED to find out what happens!

And poor Leo. For all his strong points, those tiny little devil instruments cause him so problems :P

Update soon!