Reviews for Bred in the Booth?
ncistony97 chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
Awesome fic! I wish they'd show booth and bones being more romantic in the show. All they really do is kiss and say " I love you"
Simone-V chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
me loving you're story:D
VENZwife chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know what an ABSOLUTE BLAST I had reading this story! Such a unique & HOT story line. I was hooked from the first chapter & couldn't stop reading! Thank you for posting it! :-)
Junesse chapter 21 . 1/15/2009
Sweetie, I can't begin to tell you how good your story is!

I'm so glad you told me! I really loved reading this story! It was so much more intense, with more details and attention for their feelings! I really loved it! Although I liked reading the other story, it is nothing compared to this!

Junesse

x
BxBforever chapter 21 . 1/14/2009
THis Was AMAZING I could not stop when I starting reading it Wow
Calliope.Means.Music chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
Okay all I have to say is THIS CHAPTER WAS EPIC!
Calliope.Means.Music chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
Wow.

Like seriously wow.

This was absolutely amazing.

Loved Booth's comment to Angela.

:D
Calliope.Means.Music chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Okay so

One: loved the reference to his fic that was absolutely hilarious

Two: loved it when Tempe turned all sultry on him, that was amazing

and Three: Love this story soo much
Calliope.Means.Music chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Lovin the schizo vibe from Bones.

Its amazing

Love it!
Calliope.Means.Music chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Love that they both have the same dream (almost)

And I love how they had to take care of themselves while thinking of each other.

That was just too cute!

Yay, they meet!
Calliope.Means.Music chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Okay. So after reading this one chapter, it is amazing how much that other author took from you.

I can honestly say in this moment in time, I love your story MUCH better.

:D
mummacass chapter 21 . 1/14/2009
Jennie here is my review.

Whoever thought that Booth of all people could write such delicious smut. Reading this story was dangerous to my husband's health (he suffered sleep deprivation everytime I read or reread a chapter!)

I thought your idea of them have a contest to see who could write the best smut was fantastic! I cried when I read Bones' chapter.

And Booth's chapter was slightly stalkerish (if that is a word) but I just loved the bathroom scene! Hubby and I rocked the casbah the night that chapter came out!

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Cass
CSIGeekFan chapter 21 . 12/28/2008
This was a fun and interesting story. You did a great job making it a blast to read.
CSIGeekFan chapter 20 . 12/28/2008
Okay... seriously cruel... you can't possibly leave off without announcing the winner.
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 20 . 12/28/2008
Congratulations! And I hope you had a good Christmas.

Nice ending. And as good as Booths story was, the emotion that Brennan found within meant she had to be the winner.

Look forward to whatever your planning next.