Reviews for Had I Never Lived
GreenOnBlack chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
Thank you for the chapter. Keep up the hard work.
Shinome Akira chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
Stupid Tansei... I hope he dies and rots in the dark depths of the Abyss.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hoping that this re-write has a little more romance to it. ;)
NorthenFallenAngel chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
wow, just finished reading this chapter and i'm finally abel to tell where this would be if the where the original. Even though it's the same characters and all this feels much darker and i feel like i can conect to the characters in a different way.

I hope you update soon :3
Usagi323 chapter 19 . 7/14/2010
Dun dun dun! The secret is out! What now? Loved the chappy please update soon!
hollow raven chapter 18 . 6/14/2010
please update as this story is awesome
CRdragonPyro chapter 18 . 6/14/2010
I've got a grip on where the rewrite is timewise compared to the original now. It's funny to think of the differences in each version as we come to a common standpoint. I like that Kita's beginning to have to face herself and what she doesn't know of herself. It sets the stage for the next development. Looking forward to the next one. Peace.
Joyce chapter 18 . 6/13/2010
It's a lot more well put together than your previous version. And when reading I didn't know what to expect, like Kita's dad death and the heavy? underlining or the Nekomata.. Really good. Since she's only ten, I really can't wait until canon characters appear.
CRdragonPyro chapter 17 . 5/18/2010
Hmm, this chapter really stands out to me as the proving point that Kita is what keeps their squad together. True, everyone else in the squad has connections to each other, but their strongest is their connection to Kita. It's somewhat dangerous when the sensei plays favorites though, especially when it causes him to make aggressive accusations. Looking forward to the next one. Peace.
Usagi323 chapter 17 . 5/18/2010
Yay, Kita is safe!:D Loved the chappy please update soon!
Usagi323 chapter 16 . 2/9/2010
Oh nz Kita! loved the chappy update soon!
CRdragonPyro chapter 16 . 2/4/2010
O, Sora's progressing with his mind chat, and now both he and Kita are sensing ghosts. They're both moving along. It seems like Yanagi isn't getting much attention. She just hasn't come into her more serious self yet, so I'm looking forward to when she gets more into it. I'm kind of wondering if the kidnappers realize that a shinobi is still deadly without weapons. I mean, chakra anyone? Looking foward to the next one. Peace.
Usagi323 chapter 15 . 1/19/2010
I love this (and the original) story! And wow this one is different! ( I read the original over the weekend) But this one is just as, if not better, then the original! Will it still be KitaxGaara? Or another pairing?
something541 chapter 15 . 11/29/2009
I love your story! I can't wait till the next update!
CRdragonPyro chapter 15 . 11/14/2009
People are getting set into their character profiles now. Tansei's bad and power hungry, check, Yanagi just needs to get up to speed. I just noticed that Yanagi is a lot like Ino, at least as far as girly tendencies go. Looking forward to the next one. Peace.