Reviews for The Long Road Home
Guest chapter 26 . 5/4/2016
Omg!
This was amazing!
Celebrindal01 chapter 26 . 4/9/2016
This story was amazing from start to end!

I really like how you're telling about different sides of the story, those in Konoha, those in the squad, each person in particular, it gives a real neat view of everything happening from different character's minds, it is all very interesting, and I must say, I find it even more appealing for a story of that kind.

The plot is perfect, I love how you show what is lying deep in Kakshi's mind, his character is so complex, it's sad to see him like this, but oh so enthralling.
Everything he had to endure, and he's still such a great shinobi, he is amazing.

His relation with Iruka is cute, how he's always joking with him, trying his nerves, I would love to see a bit more of how it could evolve in something more, maybe?
And how everybody is so attached to him, so loyal, even thoug he's a lone one, he grows on people that's for sure!

Anyway, such a good story, been a while I didn't read something so good and deep, with such good plot, everything's perfect, writing flawless, all the details needed, every thing explained perfectly... I thank you for this, really, such a good discovery!
Sarachan chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Genma is Crow!? That's so awesome.
Redundantpig chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
Poor 'Kashi.
And we thought the Uchiha were dysfunctional... XD
ITA SAN chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
RIN DIED IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WAY...THAT PART WAS *HIT*...
Guest chapter 26 . 9/29/2015
This was AH-mazing. Such a great read!
Ceusun chapter 26 . 9/14/2015
Absolutely and incredibly amazing.
violetpooka chapter 26 . 7/3/2015
Such a wonderful story-had me on the edge of my seat the whole time...i really loved the chemistry between Iruka and Kakashi and the sweet budding romance between Tenzou and Shizune. I would love to read more in this universe...maybe a sequel? and I really love the idea of Iruka working with the Anbu! Thanks for the great read!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 26 . 3/21/2015
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
_
LaforayaWattpad chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
GENMA IS CROW! _
narutonarutolove chapter 26 . 9/15/2014
-groans in despair- are you serious? you know now you HAVE to make a sequel, though im dreading to read it, why couldn't all three babies just die without Kabuto taking one! ugh! now things got complicated...AGAIN!

I thoroughly enjoyed the story, though the stealing baby thing I did not expect. and I STILL don't know who the hell Rat and Lizard identities are and its KILLING ME!

If there IS sequel, I hope the kid isn't grown up. if it IS...gosh I hope im strong willed enough to not read what is most likely a mind boggling situation. -sighs-
narutonarutolove chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
im REALLY hoping Kakashi and iruka get together
narutonarutolove chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
WHOO! -cheers and throws confetti- they saved Kakashi!
narutonarutolove chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
Sai's picture really moved me, )

I have a question, I did NOT understand what Crow and Iruka meant when they said, he was in kakashi's third unit, and that meant he knew Kakashi about 10 years, respectively.