Reviews for The Long Road Home
_
LaforayaWattpad chapter 5 . 3/20
GENMA IS CROW! _
narutonarutolove chapter 26 . 9/15/2014
-groans in despair- are you serious? you know now you HAVE to make a sequel, though im dreading to read it, why couldn't all three babies just die without Kabuto taking one! ugh! now things got complicated...AGAIN!

I thoroughly enjoyed the story, though the stealing baby thing I did not expect. and I STILL don't know who the hell Rat and Lizard identities are and its KILLING ME!

If there IS sequel, I hope the kid isn't grown up. if it IS...gosh I hope im strong willed enough to not read what is most likely a mind boggling situation. -sighs-
narutonarutolove chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
im REALLY hoping Kakashi and iruka get together
narutonarutolove chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
WHOO! -cheers and throws confetti- they saved Kakashi!
narutonarutolove chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
Sai's picture really moved me, )

I have a question, I did NOT understand what Crow and Iruka meant when they said, he was in kakashi's third unit, and that meant he knew Kakashi about 10 years, respectively.
LittleGrapefruit chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Loved this story, so well written and carried out, couldn't ask for more :)
Rook chapter 26 . 5/22/2014
Whew! That took me YEARS to finish! To be fair, it was only about three days total, but I remember reading the first ten or so chapters before it was finished. I was almost driven insane by the lack of conclusion. Lo and behold, I got the sudden urge to reread all he past Kakashi-based fics on this site (over 600 pages of stories worth) and finally got to one of my favorite authors! Thought I'd never get to you. The. I thought,"man, do I really want to read this all over again? I know Krazed is really good,but..."Then I realized their were a lot more chapters than I remember, and after a quick peak at the last one, I was like,"OMG it's done! Heck yeah I'm sitting through this!" We'll worth the read and the wait. I think each character just blossomed throughout the tail. I love that you ever revealed who some of the ANBU were. And that you included so many characters that AREN'T the three core members of team seven. Love them to bits, but it's nice to see the others shine. So much to say about this story, but I gotta check on dinner, so... Awesome!
NJ chapter 26 . 5/21/2014
It was a riveting story. There were no superfluous paragraphs, which I appreciate a lot because it's quite easy to digress. The characterization was commendable. In fact, the only blunders I've noticed in your writings is that you tend to mix up the words 'then' and 'than'. Also, at many instances where you meant to say 'chalk it up', you wrote 'chock it up'. These are actually very minor errors, which after being addressed can make your stories closer to perfection.
To sum it... keep it up!
Ls009 chapter 26 . 3/7/2014
such a good fanfic , couldnt stop reading!
HovaStrider chapter 26 . 2/5/2014
Accept for one a few details such as Rins death and most of the way Kakashi jokes around in later chapters.
...
This was the most amazing story I've read in my life! I want to read more like this, do you have any idea how much coal and dust one shifts through before finding a gem like this one on this website?
Your amazing!
BeyondMyReach chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
Omg. This is diamonds and gems. Such an amazing, brilliant read. I love how Iruka took part in the operation and how he eventually got to show his worth, respite of being ranked lower. The character's interactions are wonders to read and I really like the pacing of the story. Everything was well planned out and I love how despite this being a serious fic, you also managed to input some humor. I also definitely liked how you included many characters and showed different sides of them and accurately portrayed their thought froms their point of view. All in all, good job and I look forward to reading other fics of yours.
MusicIsMyWeapon1 chapter 26 . 11/16/2013
This was without a doubt the best fic I have read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Is there going to be a sequel to this story? Also can anybody suggest a good fanfiction with Kakashi in the chunnin exams?
Aislynn Goldleaf chapter 26 . 9/25/2013
Such a great read! I had trouble putting down my phone!