Reviews for The Long Road Home
Great story. I absolutely loved it. *_*
Gogglegirl chapter 26 . 6/20
Perfect final chapter - from beginning to end - to an AMAZING story! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 24 . 6/20
Wish Wolf had succeeded in killing that despicable excuse for a human earlier on since that woulda saved everyone a ton of trouble. The babies died anyways! Buuut a) it's realistic that things went completely south no matter how hard the team tried to prevent that and b) there wouldn't have been a story if Wolf really HAD succeeded.
I reeeally hope he doesn't find that crack in the Seals and kill Kakashi!
Gogglegirl chapter 18 . 6/20
HOLY CHEESECAKE, that last confrontation between Kakashi and Wolf is so BADASS! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 15 . 6/20
This story is sooo creative and intense and pure AWESOME! :D
But Iruka has NO RIGHT to tell Wolf not to kill the women who raped him. It's Kakashi's decision alone! Still, at least him being stopped causes more intriguing stuff to happen...
This story was amazing!
They should really turn this into a long string of episodes!
Thank you soooo much for sharing this story with everyone!
It was so much fan to read.

Thanx
magtrix1 chapter 26 . 6/12/2016
loo
Guest chapter 26 . 5/4/2016
Omg!
This was amazing!
Celebrindal01 chapter 26 . 4/9/2016
This story was amazing from start to end!

I really like how you're telling about different sides of the story, those in Konoha, those in the squad, each person in particular, it gives a real neat view of everything happening from different character's minds, it is all very interesting, and I must say, I find it even more appealing for a story of that kind.

The plot is perfect, I love how you show what is lying deep in Kakshi's mind, his character is so complex, it's sad to see him like this, but oh so enthralling.
Everything he had to endure, and he's still such a great shinobi, he is amazing.

His relation with Iruka is cute, how he's always joking with him, trying his nerves, I would love to see a bit more of how it could evolve in something more, maybe?
And how everybody is so attached to him, so loyal, even thoug he's a lone one, he grows on people that's for sure!

Anyway, such a good story, been a while I didn't read something so good and deep, with such good plot, everything's perfect, writing flawless, all the details needed, every thing explained perfectly... I thank you for this, really, such a good discovery!
Sarachan chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Genma is Crow!? That's so awesome.
Redundantpig chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
Poor 'Kashi.
And we thought the Uchiha were dysfunctional... XD
ITA SAN chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
RIN DIED IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WAY...THAT PART WAS *HIT*...
Guest chapter 26 . 9/29/2015
This was AH-mazing. Such a great read!
VeryBoredSoul chapter 26 . 9/14/2015
Absolutely and incredibly amazing.
violetpooka chapter 26 . 7/3/2015
Such a wonderful story-had me on the edge of my seat the whole time...i really loved the chemistry between Iruka and Kakashi and the sweet budding romance between Tenzou and Shizune. I would love to read more in this universe...maybe a sequel? and I really love the idea of Iruka working with the Anbu! Thanks for the great read!