Reviews for Light time and darkness
ms.diamondpearl chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Good
ms.diamondpearl chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
this story is kinda good
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Aang and Katara forever.
DarkWingedSerpant chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
:D i wish i could do that...

1. i aint in avatar

2. the universe despises me *sigh* "the universe loves proving me wrong, doesn't it?"

" thank you universe" lol sokka
SandySchreiber chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This is an extremely well-done story so far. I like the plot, the characters, and they way they are handled. There is a good amount of suspense, and enough humor to temper it.

There are a few quibbles I have with the writing itself. The use of the current 'swear' words is annoying, as are all such phrases. Modern language and wording seem to pull me out of the story. Please try to find words or phrases that the characters in the story would have grown up with. Make up words if you have to. 'Fuck' and 'crap' and 'kick her ass' really have no place in such a nicely crafted story.

I would also love it if the funny little 'asides' were taken out. "(they love purple!)" They break the fourth wall rather jarringly. If you could get a beta reader to correct some of the typos too, it would really help your story look as professional as it deserves.

I really look forward to more of this intriguing story!
Aryck1095 chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Katara and Aang's daughter with Zuko and Mai's son. I've seen this a few times. Somebody should write a story around that pairing.

It's been a while since you've updated. Prety good chapter, please continue.
DarkWingedSerpant chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
dont stop writing i love this story!
IBlueMyself chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Well done. I look forward to reading about Aang's training.

-Andrew
IBlueMyself chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Good chapter, and plenty of action.

-Andrew
order.golden.beak chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
soo... first chapter, i was like, "what the heck?"

but then i kept on reading, and it totally made sense!

i actually REALLY like it! Great job!

update soon.

over and out.
Punks 13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
this is good update soon great job
melissita chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Keep writing, I love it!
IBlueMyself chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I really enjoyed the first chapter of your story. Your time travelling concept is very intriguing, and i look forward to seeing it play out. Keep up the good writing,

Andrew
VvalexX chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
God! this is awesome!

continues!

WOA, is so great, I can not stop reading it!

AH!1! continues PLEASE!

PS: My English is sucks, sorry ok?

PS: You Rock,your fic is rock . Congratulations!
Devdan chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Please continue:) I love it!