Reviews for Akatsuki Naruto
TooLazyToLogin chapter 4 . 1/17
Just so you know i hate people who ship Bitch boy with Hinata tch. Bitch boy pisses me off to no ends when he's around Hinata.
yailover97 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Great loving it so far.
MeowMeowKoneko chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I. Love. SasuNaru.
But:
I. HAAAATE ITANARU! ITS NOT REALISTIC AT ALL AND IT JUST SUCKS.
I like the plot of this fanfiction, but I'm going to stop reading now because I don't like the pairing. Good job, though.
YukinaUzuha chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Its funny that Gaara is still there and Tsunade wants him to go home xD
bananamanaman chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Can I be your beta reader?
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
DX Y did u end it like that Y?!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo I want her to be with itachi
Foxy Hanyou chapter 24 . 3/4/2013
Il oved this story, but you may want to reread it, since there are some grammar and spelling mistakes. Not trying to be mean.
Foxy Hanyou chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is good, but remeber to skip a line every tine some one talks.
WalkingStranger99 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
aww one messed up happy family
Joseph Peters chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is jaw-droppingly awful.

Like what the fuck? Have you seen colourful mushrooms lately?

Grammar Bad

Presentation Bad

And you know the really disturbing/disgusting thing? You made Naruto a girl. Immediately I saw the first she with reference to Naruto, I stopped reading. Advice: eat shit and die.
Selwynn chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Sorry, but in my honest opinion, I think you should rewrite most of this. The beginning put me off because it was awkward, stiff and the whole "oh no! Naruto is in Akatsuki! LE GASP!" was just stupid.

And the ridiculous training for 3 years and then saying "i think we're strong enough/oh you guys look strong." Thing is eye bleedingly horrible.

I do like femnaru and I like the fact that you are dedicated enough to post 24 chapters but this could use some editing.

Ciao
thelastunicorn chapter 24 . 9/12/2011
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapter or the sequle come out soon.
EagleTsubasa chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
I cried with happyness when Lee went out with Sakura. Best... pairing... ever...
LittleMissCaitlin23 chapter 24 . 4/6/2011
awww.. I like itachi naru pairing... but its nice :) hope you make a itanaru fic next.. tnx :D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »