Reviews for Too Much, Too Soon
Captain Anemone chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
In this world there are categories. Loose definitions of an idea or media that encase creations with standards and boundaries. There are only a few things, a sparing few, that exceed these so-called standards. Things that rise above their expectations and branch out into other realms altogether. Like a symphony without words that tells you a story. Or those simple sounds that you can almost see. Or in this case, a story that you can feel. Now, you can feel most stories, after all that is the point. But this story did something more than that. I could almost taste Connor along with Abby in that tree. I could feel my own hollow horror creep up along side only to be replaced by the slavering jaws of reality. Along with Connor I felt that desperate struggle, the shared grief. I guess what I'm saying is that this was REALLY GOOD! Kind of a big lead up for that but yeah... Good job. Thanks for this and I'm SOO adding it to my favorites.
Europe28 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
this is one of the best written stories I have read on fanfiction. perfect grammer and story line. loved it.
Wilemina chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I absolutely adored this fic! It is so well written and so in character. Even now, almost a year after Stephen's death on the show the raw emotion took me right back there. I totally had the whole image of them in the tree in my head too which is how I always know I've truly enjoyed a story. Well done, an amazing job!
stundenglas chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I love this one!

It's so emotional and realistic ~
MeganMash chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I think it's brilliant, especially right at the end.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This was excellent. You captured the raw emotions I imagine they all felt after Stephen's death. I did notice a typo, though, when Connor says that he'll "cut" Cutter instead of "call". Otherwise, great job.
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Loved it :-D

Jess

x
kate.is.doing.performing.arts chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
aw bless there still together the four of them they got each other and that what matters