Reviews for Beautiful
Nym Oni chapter 6 . 12/21/2001
oh man! this story is grreat and you left off at a really good part! damn you! finish! i NEED to know what happened! ...please? ;;; arigato! JA~! ~Nym
Quatresbaby not signed in chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
Poor Duo *sniffles into her tissue* This is so sad! Is Duo really stone, or is it just a test? *bursts into tears* Make him alive Puh-lease!
Quatresbaby not signed in chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
brukleflesche chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
Waaaaaaaaaah, did Duo get turned to stone or what? It's so awful to just leave us hanging like that! T_T I thought the gift scene with Treize and Une was quite humorous. Anyway, hope to see the next chapter soon! V
Dogmatix chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
Nooo! Please, more! *pleading puppy eyes*
kittykoko chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
oh you have to continue this soon *goes into whining ,annoying girl mode* you have to haveto haveto have to haveto haveto haveto haveto _

please i so love this story great plot and oh i just love it
Kobura Doragon chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
NO DUO! You have to continue soon I'm never gonna get to sleep Until you tell what happens!
Kobura Doragon chapter 6 . 12/20/2001
NO! NOT DUO! You HAVE to write more soon! Please! I'm never gonna get to sleep thinking about this!
Asuka Kureru chapter 5 . 12/12/2001
O_O WOW! this is one of the most imaginative stories I read for a long time. The subject (as all the others) was kinda hard to be original about, but you succeeded in putting in surprising twists... I especially like the Hilde-centaur and the evil relena... and the fact that when the curse's lifted, Treize will probably receive an armful of nekkid blondie _ Hope you write more very soon _
Link621 chapter 5 . 12/11/2001
*cries* Awe... Chapter five is great! I can't wait to see how this all resolves! Kepp it up! Peace. ~Link
brukleflesche chapter 5 . 12/9/2001
Relena needs to die! Will you kill her, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! *puppy eyes* Hilde's cool, thankfully. Yay, Wufei got the curse lifted, with the usual side effects, but they're almost to the Oracle. I love this story and hope to see more soon. V
Raven Wings chapter 5 . 12/9/2001
*snicker* Even though she's being her typical she-demon self, Relena the 'sculptor' is making me laugh. I couldn't stop giggling when Une bought poor Milliardo. I hope Duo gets to the Oracle soon so he can bring the others back to normal!
sea-dragon-goddess chapter 5 . 12/9/2001
GAH!Wufei is stone too? When will you stop? Hurry up and save everybody, for crying out loud!
Keer chapter 5 . 12/9/2001
"We're off to see the Oracle, the wonderful Oracle of Delphi!"

HEHE.. I love this story! Keep it up!
Kasra chapter 5 . 12/8/2001
That was too good! Selling Milliardo to Une and Quatre to (I'm guessing) Rashid! Oh man... this fic is just too funny. Can't wait to see what else you've got planned. Keep writing!
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »