Reviews for Tamaranian Goddess in a Twentyfive Year Old's Body
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Okay, I've read this at least 3 times and I STILL can't find the Twilight reference. Someone wanna post it on here for me? That would be great.
ThSamurai chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Sorry, I've never read any of "Twilight" so the referece kinda flew over my head. Its always refreshing to see a fiercer side of Kory, rather than always having her a delicate character. I also just like the way Richard talks in this. It reminds me of a simple guy trying to understand something. Good Story!

ThSamurai -
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
'sighs' You're going to take this as an insult, but I didn't mean to Fav this. I'm still a little confused about the new lay-out. Sorry.

And I did catch the TWILIGHT reference! YEE-HA! You Team Edward, or Team Jacob? Or are you Team Switzerland? Are you going to see the movie?

YAY RICHARD! ...Sorry. You should have expected that, though.

-Eve
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Hahah! You live! Whoh! Girl, I missed you! Seriously! Hahah! Soo..the story was very..entertaining. Hahah...You have no idea how happy I am to read one of your stories again. I wondered what happened to you..hmm...Thanksgiving? Forgive me for asking such a foolish question, but when is Thanksgiving? I seriously do not know. We don't actually celebrate that over here...heh...

“A Tamaranian goddess trapped in a twenty-five year old’s body.”..intresting...

May GOD bless you!
DiabloAngela chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
It's not exactly a stort, but it's an amazing drabble,

You shouldn't so harsh on yourself it's actually pretty good, much better than, what-I-think-you-think of it.

(did you get that, cause i not even sure if i did lol)

In conclusion : It's good