Reviews for Avalanche - White Danger
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 14 . 10/26/2008
an awesome well written fic. I'm saving this.
Arjenau chapter 14 . 6/20/2003
9 out of 10. Excellent plot. The digivolving scene was excellent.
LadyDevimon chapter 14 . 3/8/2003
Great story really!
LadyDevimon chapter 6 . 3/2/2003
have 2 read great story!_*

keep up the good work!_
LadyDevimon chapter 3 . 2/28/2003
CuTe. LOL.!_~

keep up the good work!_*
Miracles chapter 14 . 10/15/2002
I love this story one of the greatest I've read keep writing
Silent Bob 546 chapter 14 . 10/4/2002
I...love...this...fic. It is the best. It even made me cold! I love this fic! 100%!
Falcon chapter 9 . 9/6/2002
I just finished chapter 9. Yes, I am very tired of that sentence. Yes you do rock. You are very good at romances. It's one of those things I know. You blush a lot. You're story is good. I need to stop talking like a robot or something...Ugh...Much looser. Any way, you're good with Romances. Try one some time (make it a Daikari!) And you'll find you're good. E-mail me please. And don't blush. ***Pushes you playfully***

-Falcon
880503 chapter 3 . 8/13/2002
*cries uncontrollably*

This is so beautiful! Gah, I can't take the cuteness of it all! *run away weeping*
880503 chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
AHHHHHH!

This stuff is darn awesome!
880503 chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Wonderful!

This story had me hooked from the first line- II'm addicted...hm...I can't wait to see what sort of torture you've planned for little Davis and the others...believe me, I've done a lot of things to them, but I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy future chapters ... _
Queen Isa chapter 14 . 5/24/2002
hhihihihihihi!

*dances around room in joy* its finally FINISHED! yayayayayay!

thart waz so good! it gave me a real insight into daisuke's feelings .. something that i have never considered .. that he has feelings behind his mask.

you know miyako thinks lke that too .. she too has a mask.

~Queen Isa~
Demiveemons Candy Eater chapter 14 . 4/23/2002
ARG! stupid compy wouldn't let me review when I read it 2 days ago *crys* ah well... anyways! I LOVED THIS TO DEATH! EII! _ DAISUKE! *-* Man... -.-; Just when I think I can't get MORE like Daisuke... P I read your angesty VR. I actually sadly deal with a ton of what he was going through everyday X.X I'm trying to fix my problems though... PS. TIS MY B-DAY TODAY! I'M 14 NOW!

DCE
Kwijiboe chapter 14 . 4/21/2002
Bravo..Well done on the last chapter!
mysticblackfairy chapter 14 . 4/16/2002