Reviews for Ruminations
saturn567 chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
wow!
hushedgreylily chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
You're seriously not going to go on from there? You should :(

It's so good and there's still so much potential...

xx
jasadin chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
you cant not continue. you made me tear up.
jacklynvt11 chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Absolutely beautiful story. Loved it. Excellent job. I really liked this last chapter. :)
TheLifeILive chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Another terrific chapter!

The ending broke my heart and I loved Brennan's words to him after his revelation.

Excellent job:)

blc chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Just... perfect.
iamwriter chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Got to admit I was on the wagon of Cam haters, but this season especially has shown me a lot more of Cam and I like her now. (she is away from Booth- away from his Bed atleast-friends are fine!) She is able to provide great insight into his and Brennans relationship, so that is a plus on her side. Thanks for the story, loved it!
saturn567 chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
awesome update!
saturn567 chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
awesome job!
jacklynvt11 chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
Excellent chapter. Really loved the idea of Cam being on Booth & Brennan's side instead of an obstacle. Great job. :)
TheLifeILive chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
I learned ring knocker/banger on M*A*S*H:)

Interesting, from Jared's point of view. It makes me nauseous to think Bones could ever have liked him.

Excellent chapter and I hope you enjoyed the ep tonight:)

blc chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
**Seeley always distracted Dad, but who’s going to distract Seeley?**

Seeley distracts Seeley. Unless it's Brennan. Nicely done.
CarlaM2190 chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
Very good. I can so see this happening. Keep it hope. Can't wait for next installment.
TheLifeILive chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
I think that saying's been attributed to Angela on numerous occasions so I wouldn't worry about it:)

I've grown very fond of Cam and I think you captured her character very well in this chapter. I appreciate when she said that while Booth made a great lover and boyfriend, he made an even greater friend.

Excellent job!

BnBfanatic chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Love the different POVs - looking forward to the others.