Reviews for Ripples on the Pond
insomniac1970 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I know that it has been 3 years since you last updated, but in the immortal words of Oliver Twist, "Please may I have some more?" I like where this is going. I would love to see you finish it. Please consider it if you have the time. Thanks.
insomniac1970 chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
Thank you for writing such an intriguing story. I realize that it has been over a year since you last updated, but I wanted to give you my thoughts and I hope that you would consider picking it up again in the future. I really believe that you have done well in staying true to the characters' personalities. The scenario is quite well-thought out as the story diverges from the canon storyline. The action flows nicely. My only concern, other leaving off in an awkward spot, is that you leave out words in a few occasions. It isn't catastrophic, but it is noticeable by me because I have the same problem. I really enjoyed your story and I do hope that you would continue. Cheers!
Astray71 chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
I think that chapter 1 was the best of the 6 chapters. Everything is well written, but the sudden 'week' or 'month' later was a little off, but not something that will interupt the read. Do you ever plan on continuing this fanfic or no?
Astray71 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Wow... This is my new #1 Love Hina fic... Awesome story lone and very well written! Just finished chapter 1 and I thought the scene with Keitaro and Motoko heartbroken was very well done. Only one thing, I think you copy and pasted one scene twice or something. The scene with washing each others back in the hot spring is on their twice.
knightwolf20x chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
Awesome! Can't wait for an update!
ferduran chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
Love the ficc, hope that one day you can finish it, bye
Kumorigoe chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Another interesting take on the situation. Some minor spelling, grammar, and tense errors sprinkled throughout, but nothing severely detracting from the overall story. Should you still be looking for a pre-reader, I would be happy to oblige.
Knight of the Iron Hammer Vita chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
i want more the story is very interesting
A raging Ghost chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
M-Rated-Writer chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
AWESOME! Enough said... ;)
eva017 chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
keep updating
Xilore chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Very nicely done, Emblasochist. The transition of the relationship between Motoko and Keitaro is interesting and smooth in the flow of it. The 3 month jump in time almost gives it a feel of improving too fast, but keeping in mind it IS 3 months the speed makes sense. This has been an enjoyable read and I hope to see more soon. Kudos to you and your Beta on this story, as there is very little I can critique it on for either the creative or analytical sides. If anything I would say this and keep in mind that this is opinion only... The morning after Motoko's sword was shattered and she was more or less the same old Motoko concerning her opinions about Keitaro... I think (and this is only my opinion) that unless Motoko had forgotten that she was putting her trust into Keitaro whom she mentally referred to as the lifeboat in her current storm that her opinions and thought processes should have been a little... softer? I agree with the concept that this isn't the case in your story if Motoko had forgotten this due to all the stress from the previous night. Perhaps just a little clarification there would smooth that little bump.

Well, I hope that this review is good for you. Look forward to seeing more come out. This isn't the first time through I've read this one, but I believe this is my first time reviewing it for you. Adding you to alerts as I am particularly interested in this one. No pressure. _- b
Vandenbz chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
You're definitely doing justice to this pairing! This latest chapter is very good, the romance well written. Now that they're a couple I hope to see how things develop from there. Please update soon!
Graybear32 chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Very well written.
Sharpclaws chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Great chapter.I liked that they got to kiss and Motoko's being nicer to Keitaro. Though I did find her insult rather funny. It's something Motoko would definetely 7 out soon please! and thanks for updating this chapter! -