Reviews for The Game
QueenTatooine chapter 20 . 4/30
A very nice and interesting story. Might have been nice to clarify that the tapestry image at the beginning was Jareth's some how. Just to tie it in to the story later one and bring a bit of cohesiveness. I wonder about Sarah getting a tapestry she wasn't first but she did survive.
dannisez chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
Enjoyed this story so much. It was well written was thoroughly captivated with the plot. Thanks for a great read
Hustlers chapter 20 . 10/9/2016
This has been an amazing read. You are a very gifted writer. I look forward to reading more of your work
Scarlett Foxie chapter 20 . 12/14/2015
LoL, very enjoyable. Thank you for posting.
Fuzzygoblins chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
FABULOUSSSSS
Guest chapter 20 . 2/25/2015
The first few chapters were a bit heavy handed on the desciptive imagery but it was a smoother read by the end. I don't quite understand how one overcomes lust by submitting to it. The previous challenge of sloth killed the guy who gave in to that, so just a bit of oddness. I enjoyed the interactions between Jareth and Hoggle, but sometimes I had trouble following certain scenes - like the final confrontation between the High King, Jareth and Sarah. What happened to the High King after the fight and transport to view the winners?
Shiori Kudo chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
What color is Sarah's shirt?
He will knock four times chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Ok! That's it, I'm calling it: this is the labyrinth meets the hunger games!
He will knock four times chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Omg! Are you brings no the hunger games type twist to the labyrinth
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
Brilliantly done! Bravo! _
Julie chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Wonderful! Enjoyed this so much!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
I don't want these two to die :(
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
*fangirl screams* I love this SO MUCH. I'm kinda worried about her deal/wish though... Also I'm so glad that this is complete I would NOT have been able to stand waiting for the next chapter.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Plot twist. He was Jareth's game charge? I'm actually really getting into this.