Reviews for Religion
AyCarayChicolion chapter 1 . 3/12/2010

Probably this is what happen in Gunther's mind?

haha:DD
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
aw, so beautifully written -

"There’s a fine line between wanting to clobber someone with your stave and wanting to protect them with it."

GuntherXJane! XD
Emily chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Despite having a veil in front of you while you wrote, this story was very nice! I liked it. It was very sweet and... kind of angsty. I think your veil might have had something to do with what you were writing about; Gunther's feeling very strange right now. Or maybe you'd just never sneak into someone's room and watch them sleep like that!

More JatD is good! : )
Casa Circe chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
A short but satisfying piece, really capturing the emotional turmoil (if that is what it is to be called) of Gunther over the Dragon's Tooth and over Jane. You effectively showed the struggles of the boy as he tried to understand his feelings for Jane over one little incident. I really liked this piece - it had depth and simplicity at the same time. :) Good work.
unreliablekamikaze chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Wowie.

This is a good fic. I think you ought to continue this.

iMAJ ENN
luvgoodstuf chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
cool but you should continue
poornmiserable chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
i love jane/gunther and this was so sweet keep up the great work
ArrangedloveMatch chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
because we all know that he's got a thing for her. i mean, really now. XD
I dont give chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
O I just love a G/J story I rea;;y do great job on this ] Hope you right more of them -
LightningFlash chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Take two! Seeing as ffdotnet ate my last attempt and made me look like a wailing fangirl. Grr.

Anyway. Very much enjoyed this fic. I wish I'd thought of this idea! XD

Although I do think you meant "parish", rather than "perish" when you said "Entering her chambers; it was like a church. A perish." ;)
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I really liked this one.

"...a halo of fervor"- great line.

I really liked the thoughts you had in here for Gunther, they seemed alot like the way his character is in canon, and that's well done. No critiques for this one.

KrisEleven~
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
That was beautifully written-I love Gunther's characterization here...I could almost feel what was going on. I love the idea of him looking at Jane like that while she sleeps...aww :) Anyway, great job!

Luv,