Reviews for Berry Balloons
Guest chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
Hi. I don't know if u still checking your stories. I know its been years since you last updated but can you update still soon. I read your story recently and what the hell it's a good story but it didn't continued. Pls continue your story
wolfgang04 chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
Uhm hi! I saw your fanfiction story when I filtered the options of FF and I noticed that you really really have a good story. I just want to ask when you will update this story? Please? I read some of the parts in chapters 12-13 and I simple fell in love with it. Please, will you finish this? Thank you! :)

PS
I sent this as a PM but I'm also sending this in review so in case you changed your account and can no longer see my PM, you can still inform me via this review...? Hehehe!
Thank you!

I really hope you can finish this. :)
anonymous chapter 13 . 1/17/2015
Aaaaaaahh...! Why did it ends there? (Cries) please update...puh-lease.. .
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
sr but i hate your ichigo
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
WHAT A HORRIBLE PLACE TO STOP UPDATING! like seriously! you HAVE to continue...even though it's been years...please? pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaseee...
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
I lol'd so much at ichigo creepin around in the underwear department. A funny little break from all the drama...
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
omg the end was so sweet.
teshichan chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Waaahhh! What's gonna happen to then now!? I sure hope you'll still update this... Hopefully soon. :)
ThatGuyWhoWrites chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
This was pretty cool. I like the end of Ch. 13 Will you be updating soon?
ichiruki497 chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Omg u got to continue this , like no lie this fanfic was funny, sweet nd jst awesome like furrealz yay! Ichiruki4ever nd ever im a "bleach fan "yea I'm like obsessed with ichiruki ... but plz continue or update soon pwease! :( btw did I mention awesome story!... oh yea I did ;)
amy.cute chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
D:
hitsuruki4eva chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
Good story so far can't wait for the rest
REALmore chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
I am so Mad that havent updated in like a Flippin Year lmao

Btw Idk If i ever reviewed this Before but You should Know that I Really Love Your Story it CRacks me UP! no Bull Shizzz lls

Well im really hoping Your not Dead kuz Thats Happeened Before :(

Okay, Well Im praying that somehow you will be inspired and Come back to and Write a Few other Chapters! :D
amy.cute chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
No chapter yet?

it's been many months since the last update

When are you going to upgrade?

please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update it soon!

I really love your story.
xwhitemoonx chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
heheh that was pretty funny and cute!

i really hope you can update soon becasue this is just an amazing story!