Reviews for So Be It
too many emotions.
just
omg
i can't.

i like this piece :D. The mysterious background... if you wrote a prequel, I'm definitely looking into it, but this by itself.
ohman.
amazing job :)
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is so sad! But I'll just think that maybe Ino and Shika get together later on lol
hellohworld chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
An agonising read. BUT, I mean that in a totally good way.

G-gah, I'm so lost for words. Shikamaru's pain there really got to me, and I had to pause every few lines to sigh, very heavily, take a deep breath or two and come back. It's that effective at creating a sense of !DRAMA!. And Ino's snobbish, selfish denial (but ultimately, an acceptance of sorts, even if temporary and softspoken) was really well in-character I think.

And it is to note that I'm -gasp!- a ShikaTema shipper, even. That didn't detract any from the experience, though. :D
Mizily chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is so sweet :') I hope there was a happy ending.
Faye chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I luv ur hurt fics. It hurts so much. Poor shika...nice name for inos daughter
Faye chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Sweet. I did not cry...coughhh...what I'm emotional too yea Noe?
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This make my heart go out for them. Why Ino push Shika away! oH, I know that this is supposed to be an one-shot but I really dont want things to end this way. Please write a sequel. Please make them come together. Please!
MariaSabaku chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I was getting ready to leave for a party when I read this. It was beautiful. And I cried at the end. It smudged my mascara! LOL!
The Orange Girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This is just lovely. And heartbreaking. Grr Shikamaru, you fool! :( He should've fought for his right! :((

Beautiful sadness, I liked it a lot. Faved.
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
wow. that was pretty deep. :( its kind of sad. but i'm glad you have a sequel .. its what led me to read this one. hehe, can't wait to read it. :)
Rika chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I loved it. Great story, but sad *sobs*

I like how u write, u have talent _
cookiiex chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
THis was really good! You sure you aren't going to finish this? It's amazing and so well written! So angsty. Lovely work you have here.

-cookiiex
ByE ByE RobIn chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Aw... That was so cute! I still don't get it. O_O Whose child is that ba? Shikamaru's or Sai's? It's got beady brown eyes for sure, but am still confused.

PS. I can be nice, too, SEE? :P :))
Allison chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
It was greatly detailed! Lovely story, anyone who reads it can just picture the scene in their minds! Keep on writing can't wait to read more.
Hamburgerrr Hikaa chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
aww, nice storyy :D

so sweet, and wonderful descriptionns (: