Reviews for Mo Chuisle
jouetdedestin chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Aww...it stops there?
HorrorFan13 chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
MORE!

Love stories like that...
M.A Gonzales chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Love it so far and can't wait to read more! Keep up the awesome work girl!

M.A Gonzales
Sun89 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Great story! Hope you keep writing. I'll definitely be checking for updates.
Selina chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
I love this story but after 9 months it's time to update.
Selina chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
oh me likey. very very much. ] please update soon.
greendayjewels86 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
More please!
dragonzfire718 chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Very interesting direction this is going. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dead-Poetic-Slumber chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Yay! Update! This getting good, keep on writing!
betty-boo chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Finally! I looked at this the other day and wondered where on earth you'd gotten to and why you hadn't updated! as if the chapter wasn't interesting enough that last line was just a killer! Thanks for updating and i hope you don't leave it as long as you did to update again :)
dragonzfire718 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Definitely continue. I'm loving the action packed start :-)
BelhavenOnTap chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I think it's great! Welcome back! I can't think of any two by whom I'd rather be saved. Girlfriend should count her blessings! Cheers, Bel
betty-boo chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
oh my god. OH MY GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD! I thought you'd deseted us all! so sorry to hear about your computer, i hope the techy guys can fix it! i am so excited about this new story. I got to tell you when i read the summary I wasn't overly keen to read it but this chapter has me HOOKED and pleading at you with puppy dog eyes to write more! What does the title mean? xo
Dead-Poetic-Slumber chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I don't know about you, but any story you write I like to read. It's good, you should continue this story it's good... Well that's my opinion... But it's good.

Changedways...

Oh, and are you going to update Even in Heaven II? Just wandering, it's good too!