Reviews for Video Confession
imaferrari chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Kyla's stumbling fiasco was hilarious. And Ashley would NEVER believe that all that stuff turned on by itself. Sweet recording. Probably a good think that Ashley walked in when she did... ;)
Sacha chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
LOL some of this story was so farfetched. it's too funny tho like Kyla breaks the tape, knocks the camera and turns it on, then slipps into a pile of tapes flinging a drum stick into the power button, turning the tv on. LOL just LOL but i really enjoyed it tho
CharlieMusgron chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
lol when Ash came in I was like, "oh SHIT!" but then it turned itno a happy ending...right? lol. awesome oneshot.
Ayaka Sara chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Okay... I do have to say...loved it.. I loved the whole Kyla falling and the whole action that caused a reaction thing... Awsome...
krisana22 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aw I love the ending, it's perfect.
me4son chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
that is awesome please post more i want to know what happened next
Conscious chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Very cool story. I liked it. )
mutt009 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
this was a cute chapter...i was actually ready to read a lil bit more...are planning on continuing it?
jazziejazz94 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
hahaha i have been super busy and i prob wont be on my comp till after thanksgving but i loved this lol :)

i was like damn kyla is a cluts :) that would just sucj if it hapened on a daily bases :)
Emma James chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
kyla is so clumsy
McrFreak1991 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow I love how the camera and the tv started playing without kyla's help. This is so great so far!
Ambeezy chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Nice. I like it so far. Kyla is so clumsy, but I like that you didn't have her freaking out or being disgusted by Ashley. I definetly think you shold continue with this. Good job.