Reviews for Home for the Holidays
Tengoku-san chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
That was freaking hilarious. I almost choked I was laughing so much.
mangafrick chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
great short story i like it
Hotohorikakashi chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Hehe maybe you could write one where they go to Itachis for christmas lol
Nako.Freak chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
heh... i got sidetracked while reading this story so much... first i saw a yaoi doujinshi then i phoned one of my old friends and told them i gained 1 kilo... weird, i know

then i saw a hot picture of graphic yaoi NARUSASU and just looked at that for a long time.

then i discovered that the marks on my legs, (they are called spider veins. quite common but they llok totally freaky, got them on my stomach too... they look like sasuke's curse mark when it spreads except they luk like veins. retarded, i kno.)then i realised that i might be getin laser surgery to get rid of them.

kinda freaked of gettin , scratch that, VERY freaked.

it took me around 3 bloody hours to read this fanfic. awesum though. luved it.

i really love neji in this fanfic.

criticism: though it would have been nice if sai was in it. i luv his dick jokes...PLEEZ continue baby steps and bound. i LOVE bound. I even drew a picture of Kide, your OC. just cauz i think he sounds hot.

awesum storie.
DarkAngel010 chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
hn
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Nice story!
Serenityofthematrix chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
this was crazy and just funny as all heck.
kkbug33 chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
wow! that's the only word i know that may decribe your two-shot very interesting and entertaining . cant wait till the next adventure over at Itachi's house! And i would love to hear about your past encounters with thing like this o.O very nice indead lol but yea i would love to hear from you . and it was really a very good crack story!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
why do i think itachi and his friends are weirder. dei-dei, saso, kisame. yep, weirder.
Shimaki-33 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
OMG I stoped breathing at some point, and turend red too this was the best! LOL I love the Shrine to Sasuke Neji did LAMO:("You see him? That’s your actual hair!”) that made me almost passout! Oh gawd I just cant tell yous how much I loved this!

And everyone thinking they were having sex! priceless *glomp* this is the only time since I came to Cali, that I have time to read any fictions

So I just have to know, what happend to you two that was put into the storie?

I love youz and HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
xemorockprincessx chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
XD! This was pure GENIUS!

Please, write more with Naruto's crazy householod!
librawitch13yahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
can't breathe. too much laughing. oh my god, you guys would make so much money as comedians. xD
miserygirl chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
...What ever you guys have been taking... I want some. XD And just because I'm awesome... Tell me everything that happened to you guys XD

Seriously. That was the most random ending ever. I dont think I have laughed so much in ages XD Specially with Neji. XD

WOAH. A whole year for Itachi's place? D: I have to wait that long? XD
lalala chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
This fic is so much fun~! I loved the part when Shikamaru was untied Naruto's pants and said, Now it's time to open the presents. Haha, Naruto's dangly bits as a present? Continue please. :D
Krissie chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I absolutely LOVED IT!

Tehehehe "What's sex?"

I wish they'd answered that question...