Reviews for Twenty Facts About Mizuki Bakery
dormitos chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
a very interesting concept, and i fell in love with this story at the line "Endurance is another word they don't say at Mizuki Bakery, but only because fish don't speak of water."

definitely a fic with a great mix of humor, angst, hinted backstory, and AU.
sweetsarcastic chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Beautifuly written, with amazing detail. Like april 1st being a good day to celebrate, or the fact that the phrase 'everything will be all right' is taboo. Loved every bit of it.
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Despite it being a bit melancholy, I still liked this. Even if was a bit because it was 'OMG HOLiC CCS crossover!'.

I definitely liked the 'April 1st is a good day to celebrate, you know' and Akizuki being creepy towards Watanuki. The entire story makes wish for a happy outcome, just so that everything /will/ be all right.
Anyjen chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Very sad and melancholic, but beautiful at the same time.

Loved the staring competitions between Touya and Doumeki.
Azalee chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This was so nice to read, soft and wistful and funny. I loved seeing those characters again and it just ties in wonderfully with Holic :) Great idea ! Yuki and Touya were just... adorable, and Watanuki's various reactions to weird things were priceless :3

(and god, Akizuki XD)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Very interesting. I'd like to see a bit more of this, I think.
Zetsubouaichan chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
It's cute (o)
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I love this. It's really cute. :)
soymilk chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh, ow. This is so sad and plausible and painful, and sort of hopeful too. I love Himawari's curse being worked in there, and Akizuki whining about wanting a Power Up, and Yukito being Yukito, and gah. This makes me want to buy and re-read all of CCS, and then CRY.

I loved the Doumeki/Touya staring contest, because it would so happen.

I liked all the details and the subtle nuances and the reminders of characters that have died or disappeared, and the tenative possibility of hope that no one wants to latch onto. This was really wonderful, and a real standout from most of what gets posted on this site. Thank you very much!
Mirrankei chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow, this is so well thought out! I've often wondered what happened to Yuki and Touya, and this is a really good idea. _
Vicks111 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
"There are names never referred to, at Mizuki Bakery, and phrases which are not spoken. Yuuko Ichihara is one. It will definitely be alright is another."

Wow. That line, right there, was the one that made this story so strong. Lovely story, so sad but so true. Here's to these people being alive somewhere in holic!
Demon Fox of Midnight chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This story had such sweet moments. They all miss Sakura too much. In my opinion they SHOULD say "Everything will be alright" in honor of her. I love how you put in the fact that Nakuru isn't really a girl. That was something that always made me laugh in CCS.
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
for my peace of mind..can you tell me where is sakura-chan?