Reviews for First and Second Times
ffdarkwolf77 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Haha, it's good. I feel that even though it's a short fic you captured the characters really well, and I loved the ending, (talk about going out with a bang :P) though I feel there's a bit of a gap that causes some confusion between the last and 2nd last paragraphs. Great work!
comicgrrl chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I liked the whole idea of them writing the reports together, it seems a good base for a relationship would come out of a responsibility like that.

And the ending is very comical.
Kia Kelara chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Good idea and good writing.

But it would be good to get more details, i.e. a longer story describing what they did and felt, etc. This way them suddenly being together comes too fast for me.
yukikou chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That is so sad ._. good job
spirited curiosities chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That. Was. So. Cute! I loved it! You did a lovely job with this one-shot and I found it to be very endearing. D You did a superb job on it and I have no critism, only praise to award you with! Excellant job and keep up the fantastic work! 3
divinemendy chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I like it you hardly ever see this couple but it was very nice.
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
this story was really cute.

the ending was pretty funny too, I wonder what he walked in on the second time XD

Awesome story! :D
XxGaarasGirlXx chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was amazing, I loved it. You should write more for this couple, there isn't enough for them. I might some myself later on this year. Thanks for posting this, it was cute.
Chloeeh chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I really love this, there is barely any Yamato/Sakura out there. It would be great if you wrote more :).

I'm suprised this story isn't very popular, you're a great writer.
dr. sluice chapter 1 . 1/31/2009